GTM Sportswear

Very Easy Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Manhattan, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview Details – Things were a bit simpler than they are currently. I interviewed once with the VP of Marketing and was hired that day.

Interview Question – What I felt were my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told what the pay would be, I coulod accept it or not.

Spirit Apparel Sales Interview

Spirit Apparel Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview Details – This interview took place two years ago, and may not be 100% applicable currently,

1st interview was fairly basic and took all of 30-45 minutes. Questions were routine, but the Human Resources Rep was a bit cool. Not rude, or disrespectful, but distanced a bit.

Follow up interview was exponentially warmer. An interviewer met and introduced me to the different departments and employees working there before bringing me to a meeting room to conduct the interview. Two additional interviewers joined us and began going over my resume and reviewing the questions and my answers which I had given the previous interviewer.
They then asked more personal and personable questions (i.e. "How would you conduct/change a process? What downfalls do you see with XYZ?) with regards to the company.

I left this interview on a very positive note and comfortable note after meeting with the interviewing team, and left under the impression they were seriously interested.

From the first interview to the follow up took about 2 weeks. However, I was ultimately removed from the hiring process. This took a little over a month.

Interview Question – What would you, if you could, change about (Competing Company)?   Answer Question

Production Designer Interview

Production Designer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview Details – First interview with HR. Regular interview questions asked. Second interview with Creative Director. He asked a lot of behavioral questions, so think about those before interview.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun, that's a question I've never been asked in an interview so it kind of caught me off guard.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Manhattan, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GTM Sportswear in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was an internal candidate. I turned in my transfer request and received an interview shortly after. I interviewed with my supervisor and got the job about a week later.

Interview Question – These were all basic interview questions. I really didn't have any surprises.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative
Manhattan, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GTM Sportswear in November 2011.

Interview Details – I sent my resume in and was sent a personality test the next day. Within a week I had been through a phone interview, a skype interview, and was then flown out to the headquarters for a panel interview and tour of the facility. They are generally pretty nice and ask predictable questions "tell me about a time when..." "can you sell this pen to us?" "why should we hire you?". I received a call within 48 hours of flying home with a job offer.

Interview Question – What would you do if you didn't get this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, they met my salary request which was not unreasonable.

Part -Time Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Part -Time Accounts Payable Associate
Manhattan, KS

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GTM Sportswear in December 2012.

Interview Details – The first Interview was pretty normal. The Interviewer was really nice. She asked usual questions like

-Where do you see yourself in a few years
-What is your weakness,....

The second Interview was a joke, I got asked questions like

-Can you cook
-What is your favorite food
-Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes

Not really questions you would expect in an interview for an Accounts Payable Associate

Interview Question – Can you cook
What is your favorite food
Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes
  Answer Question

Worked for GTM Sportswear? Contribute to the Community!