GTM Sportswear Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.2

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

Very easy and laid back environment. Had two interviews and asked simple questions off my resume. Both under 20 minutes. Heard back within 10 days on job acceptance. No behavior questions.

Negotiation

N/A

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GTM Sportswear in June 2014.

Interview

I had an initial interview with HR. This lasted approximately 30 mins. They asked general questions and me, past experience, and school. More of a conversation than an interview. A few days later I interviewed the the controller that lasted about 10 mins. He asked a few more questions, but not much.

Interview Questions

• If we had a company picnic, what would you bring and why?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Things were a bit simpler than they are currently. I interviewed once with the VP of Marketing and was hired that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the pay would be, I coulod accept it or not.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

This interview took place two years ago, and may not be 100% applicable currently,

1st interview was fairly basic and took all of 30-45 minutes. Questions were routine, but the Human Resources Rep was a bit cool. Not rude, or disrespectful, but distanced a bit.

Follow up interview was exponentially warmer. An interviewer met and introduced me to the different departments and employees working there before bringing me to a meeting room to conduct the interview. Two additional interviewers joined us and began going over my resume and reviewing the questions and my answers which I had given the previous interviewer.
    They then asked more personal and personable questions (i.e. "How would you conduct/change a process? What downfalls do you see with XYZ?) with regards to the company.

I left this interview on a very positive note and comfortable note after meeting with the interviewing team, and left under the impression they were seriously interested.

From the first interview to the follow up took about 2 weeks. However, I was ultimately removed from the hiring process. This took a little over a month.

Interview Questions

• What would you, if you could, change about (Competing Company)?   Answer Question

Production Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview

First interview with HR. Regular interview questions asked. Second interview with Creative Director. He asked a lot of behavioral questions, so think about those before interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun, that's a question I've never been asked in an interview so it kind of caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Part -Time Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

The first Interview was pretty normal. The Interviewer was really nice. She asked usual questions like

-Where do you see yourself in a few years
    -What is your weakness,....

The second Interview was a joke, I got asked questions like

-Can you cook
    -What is your favorite food
    -Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes

Not really questions you would expect in an interview for an Accounts Payable Associate

Interview Questions

• Can you cook
      What is your favorite food
      Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes

Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. I turned in my transfer request and received an interview shortly after. I interviewed with my supervisor and got the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

• These were all basic interview questions. I really didn't have any surprises.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in November 2011.

Interview

I sent my resume in and was sent a personality test the next day. Within a week I had been through a phone interview, a skype interview, and was then flown out to the headquarters for a panel interview and tour of the facility. They are generally pretty nice and ask predictable questions "tell me about a time when..." "can you sell this pen to us?" "why should we hire you?". I received a call within 48 hours of flying home with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they met my salary request which was not unreasonable.