GTM Sportswear Interview Questions in Manhattan, KS

2.2

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Things were a bit simpler than they are currently. I interviewed once with the VP of Marketing and was hired that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the pay would be, I coulod accept it or not.

Part -Time Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

The first Interview was pretty normal. The Interviewer was really nice. She asked usual questions like

-Where do you see yourself in a few years
    -What is your weakness,....

The second Interview was a joke, I got asked questions like

-Can you cook
    -What is your favorite food
    -Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes

Not really questions you would expect in an interview for an Accounts Payable Associate

Interview Questions

• Can you cook
      What is your favorite food
      Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes

Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. I turned in my transfer request and received an interview shortly after. I interviewed with my supervisor and got the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

• These were all basic interview questions. I really didn't have any surprises.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS) in November 2011.

Interview

I sent my resume in and was sent a personality test the next day. Within a week I had been through a phone interview, a skype interview, and was then flown out to the headquarters for a panel interview and tour of the facility. They are generally pretty nice and ask predictable questions "tell me about a time when..." "can you sell this pen to us?" "why should we hire you?". I received a call within 48 hours of flying home with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they met my salary request which was not unreasonable.