GTM Sportswear

Very Easy Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Manhattan, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GTM Sportswear.

Interview Details – Things were a bit simpler than they are currently. I interviewed once with the VP of Marketing and was hired that day.

Interview Question – What I felt were my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told what the pay would be, I coulod accept it or not.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Manhattan, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GTM Sportswear in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was an internal candidate. I turned in my transfer request and received an interview shortly after. I interviewed with my supervisor and got the job about a week later.

Interview Question – These were all basic interview questions. I really didn't have any surprises.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative
Manhattan, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GTM Sportswear in November 2011.

Interview Details – I sent my resume in and was sent a personality test the next day. Within a week I had been through a phone interview, a skype interview, and was then flown out to the headquarters for a panel interview and tour of the facility. They are generally pretty nice and ask predictable questions "tell me about a time when..." "can you sell this pen to us?" "why should we hire you?". I received a call within 48 hours of flying home with a job offer.

Interview Question – What would you do if you didn't get this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, they met my salary request which was not unreasonable.

Part -Time Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Part -Time Accounts Payable Associate
Manhattan, KS

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GTM Sportswear in December 2012.

Interview Details – The first Interview was pretty normal. The Interviewer was really nice. She asked usual questions like

-Where do you see yourself in a few years
-What is your weakness,....

The second Interview was a joke, I got asked questions like

-Can you cook
-What is your favorite food
-Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes

Not really questions you would expect in an interview for an Accounts Payable Associate

Interview Question – Can you cook
What is your favorite food
Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes
  Answer Question

Worked for GTM Sportswear? Contribute to the Community!