Interviews for Top Jobs at GX Clarke

Analyst Interview

Three people visited. It was an interesting interview. Be prepared to be grilled. They have moved to Jersey City. Were more interested in what my dad did than I.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GX Clarke

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA
    Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GX Clarke in October 2012.

I was applying for an internship position with the company. The interview was conducted on my campus, and the pre-interview process was rather fluid. The recruiter was friendly and answered my questions. The interview itself was all behavioral, didn't get asked a single tehcnical question. It's a trading firm so I found this odd. The questions were just about my resume and transcript, and then they talked about what they do and asked if I thought I would fit in there. Nothing to stress about, just know the firm and know yourself.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question pertained to walking them through my transcript, as I had not looked at it recently before the interview.   Answer Question