Interviews for Top Jobs at GX Clarke

Analyst Interview

Interview

Three people visited. It was an interesting interview. Be prepared to be grilled. They have moved to Jersey City. Were more interested in what my dad did than I.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was mostly personality based. I had a on campus interview first, then I received a email about two weeks later saying that they would like me attend to a full day of interviews at their headquarters. The people there are really nice. It is a small company and very specialized company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GX Clarke (University Park, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was applying for an internship position with the company. The interview was conducted on my campus, and the pre-interview process was rather fluid. The recruiter was friendly and answered my questions. The interview itself was all behavioral, didn't get asked a single tehcnical question. It's a trading firm so I found this odd. The questions were just about my resume and transcript, and then they talked about what they do and asked if I thought I would fit in there. Nothing to stress about, just know the firm and know yourself.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question pertained to walking them through my transcript, as I had not looked at it recently before the interview.   Answer Question