GX Clarke

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at GX Clarke

Interview Details – Three people visited. It was an interesting interview. Be prepared to be grilled. They have moved to Jersey City. Were more interested in what my dad did than I.

Interview Question – What questions do you have for us.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
University Park, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GX Clarke in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was applying for an internship position with the company. The interview was conducted on my campus, and the pre-interview process was rather fluid. The recruiter was friendly and answered my questions. The interview itself was all behavioral, didn't get asked a single tehcnical question. It's a trading firm so I found this odd. The questions were just about my resume and transcript, and then they talked about what they do and asked if I thought I would fit in there. Nothing to stress about, just know the firm and know yourself.

Interview Question – The hardest question pertained to walking them through my transcript, as I had not looked at it recently before the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at GX Clarke

Interview Details – The interview was mostly personality based. I had a on campus interview first, then I received a email about two weeks later saying that they would like me attend to a full day of interviews at their headquarters. The people there are really nice. It is a small company and very specialized company.

Interview Question – Tell me your life story?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GX Clarke? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GX Clarke interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GX Clarke employees and interview candidates.