GXS Interview Questions in Brook Park, OH

Data Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brook Park, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GXS (Brook Park, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is very extensive. This is primarily do to the nature of the business. First you apply online and submit your application. There are 2 interviews and if offered the postion you go through all of the normal highering steps and then some including more online steps and security clearences as well.

Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brook Park, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GXS (Brook Park, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

The company first ask me a few questions on the phone. Then schedule a time and date to come in for a 1 on 1 interview. The interview consists of several questions related in the field I was trying to go into. It also included a drug screening process and a back ground check. The people that I spoke with and seen seemed like the type of people I could work with and get along with.