GXS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Center Analyst Interview

Data Center Analyst
Brook Park, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GXS in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very extensive. This is primarily do to the nature of the business. First you apply online and submit your application. There are 2 interviews and if offered the postion you go through all of the normal highering steps and then some including more online steps and security clearences as well.

Interview Question – What do you consider your weekest attributes?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Brook Park, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GXS in May 2011.

Interview Details – The company first ask me a few questions on the phone. Then schedule a time and date to come in for a 1 on 1 interview. The interview consists of several questions related in the field I was trying to go into. It also included a drug screening process and a back ground check. The people that I spoke with and seen seemed like the type of people I could work with and get along with.

Worked for GXS? Contribute to the Community!