GZA GeoEnvironmental

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.5

Environmental Scientist I Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at GZA GeoEnvironmental.

I had a phone interview followed by the in-person interview (there were 6 other in-person interview candidates). The entire process took many months (more than I thought it would). From application to start date, approximately 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • Can you see yourself balancing the needs of your client with you personal environmental ideals?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate salary and I encourage others to do so, with the appropriate research (i.e. how much do others in your field that you know make?)

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GZA GeoEnvironmental in August 2009.

I applied online. The interview process is usually most of a day with 5-6 interviews with different people including people at the level you're applying for whom you can ask questions. I really liked my interview. It showed me how relaxed the atmosphere was and most people were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • They don't tend to quiz you in interviews here. It's more just getting to know you and your background and seeing if you mesh well with the other people who work here. General questions like why do you want to work here, what are your interested, etc.   Answer Question

Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GZA GeoEnvironmental.

Spoke to office manager, very structured questions, not much enthusiasm on the part of the interviewer, overall was not a great process and did not make me feel as though I wanted to be a part of the firm.