GZA GeoEnvironmental

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Scientist I Interview

Environmental Scientist I

I applied in-person and the process took 5 months - interviewed at GZA GeoEnvironmental.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview followed by the in-person interview (there were 6 other in-person interview candidates). The entire process took many months (more than I thought it would). From application to start date, approximately 5 months.

Interview Question – Can you see yourself balancing the needs of your client with you personal environmental ideals?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary and I encourage others to do so, with the appropriate research (i.e. how much do others in your field that you know make?)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Norwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GZA GeoEnvironmental in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online. The interview process is usually most of a day with 5-6 interviews with different people including people at the level you're applying for whom you can ask questions. I really liked my interview. It showed me how relaxed the atmosphere was and most people were nice and fun to talk to.

Interview Question – They don't tend to quiz you in interviews here. It's more just getting to know you and your background and seeing if you mesh well with the other people who work here. General questions like why do you want to work here, what are your interested, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GZA GeoEnvironmental? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GZA GeoEnvironmental interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GZA GeoEnvironmental employees and interview candidates.