Gables Residential Community Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gables Residential (McLean, VA).

Interview

Interview was very calm and easy going. Interviewed with someone that was the senior RM then and is now a VP and he is still a great person, so easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, they were the basic ones asked my most industry professionals   Answer Question

Negotiation

Paid what I was asking

Other Interview Reviews for Gables Residential

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gables Residential in September 2010.

Interview

Sent resume, a friend of mine worked for the company and arranged an interview. I had to take an online assessment and skills test. I interviewed one-on-one and several days later was sent to do a drug test. The work culture is awesome. Very supportive and positive environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are very consistent with salaries and very little negotiation room.