Gables Residential

Relevance Date Difficulty

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gables Residential in March 2014.

Interview Details – Quick Hiring Process. Got a Phone Interview, In-person interview, and job offer within a two week period. At the in-person interview I was interviewed by two regional managers at the corporate office.

Interview Question – The typical situational, personality questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will not negotiate salary. Its basically " Take it, Or Leave It."

Very Easy Interview

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
McLean, VA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview Details – Interview was very calm and easy going. Interviewed with someone that was the senior RM then and is now a VP and he is still a great person, so easy to talk to.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult, they were the basic ones asked my most industry professionals   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Paid what I was asking

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Gables Residential in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the property manager fro an entry level leasing position close to 4 weeks after I applied on the company website. She met me at one of the many properties located in central Austin. From the beginning it was a great experience. The property's curb appeal was immaculate. The interview started on time and she worked within my lunch schedule.

This was my only interview and I received a call just a few days after the initial interview t=to offer me a position within her team.

Interview Question – It was several years ago. I really do not remember   Answer Question

Leasing Professional

I applied online and interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview Details – I had to meet with two different managers because I worked at two different properties

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview Details – My interview was very relaxed not too much pressure I felt I could be myself with the property manager and I knew right away that I was going to love this company. Be open and be yourself it'd the best advice I can give!!

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gables Residential in June 2011.

Interview Details – Online application and personality test.
Phone interivew.
On property interview.
Corporate interview with regional managers
Drug testing.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. The rate offered is base salary. I did provide information that my background/experience merrited a slight increase but this was not entertained.

Leasing Professional

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview Details – 1 personality test done at home. Then 2 face to face interviews. 1 - very informal. 2nd - Asked psychological and hypothetical questions.

Interview Question – Explain a time you failed and then overcame it...or something of that matter   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gables Residential in September 2010.

Interview Details – Sent resume, a friend of mine worked for the company and arranged an interview. I had to take an online assessment and skills test. I interviewed one-on-one and several days later was sent to do a drug test. The work culture is awesome. Very supportive and positive environment.

Interview Question – Describe your work ethic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are very consistent with salaries and very little negotiation room.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gables Residential

Worked for Gables Residential? Contribute to the Community!