Gables Residential

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gables Residential.

Interview Details – My interview was very relaxed not too much pressure I felt I could be myself with the property manager and I knew right away that I was going to love this company. Be open and be yourself it'd the best advice I can give!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gables Residential in June 2011.

Interview Details – Online application and personality test.
Phone interivew.
On property interview.
Corporate interview with regional managers
Drug testing.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. The rate offered is base salary. I did provide information that my background/experience merrited a slight increase but this was not entertained.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gables Residential? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gables Residential Leasing Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gables Residential employees and interview candidates.