Gabriel Brothers

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier/Floor Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gabriel Brothers in September 2013.

Interview Details – You had to wait because the management staff is always busy and not prepared. Normally conducted by assistants with a follow up by SM. I dressed well, but others who where also waiting looked like they came off the street, but no one seemed to care. Waited my turn and entered the office area, which was not in a great condition. Guess the assistant's office. Manager was asked to sit in if possible, and arrived during the interview.

Interview Question – Most questions were off a prepared sheet for everyone to be on board with. Asked about my background, retail experience and availability. Nothing hard about it. If you were sincere, you're in.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Even with some previous retail background, the rate was the rate. Felt bad that I was lumped into the other group of hires that came in off the street.

Very Easy Interview

Floor Associate Interview

Interviewed at Gabriel Brothers

Interview Details – interview process is very very easy!!! they will hire anyone!!! just smile and anwser their questions that they have to ask you per corporate. they just want a warm body and wont' fire anyone so you can talk on your phone, text, smoke, and do what you want while managers are busy in back or in ladies or in domestics

Interview Question – have you ever stolen from a previous employer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Cashier Interview

Kent, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Gabriel Brothers in January 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my application, forgot about it, then three months later I received a call asking if I wanted a interview. I went in, was asked routine questions, and then (I believe) was basically told I was hired. Not too stressful or scary.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just was told what training days I had and that I would be on a trial period with minimum wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gabriel Brothers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gabriel Brothers interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gabriel Brothers employees and interview candidates.