Gachina Landscape Management Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gachina Landscape Management

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gachina Landscape Management in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed which consisted of behavioral questions. After the phone interview, they contacted via email to let me know that I would be meeting with a branch manager. The meeting with branch manager was done with an additional representative of the company and they asked questions regarding my knowledge of the tools, familiarity with the business and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.

Interview Questions

• The interview had no difficult question, it was more of an assessment of what skills I had to see what they could offer me to grow.   Answer Question

Had a conflict of schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gachina Landscape Management (Menlo Park, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Lengthy process, but nothing i didn't expect. Offer was quite low, but that was expected and took the job anyway. Communication was clear and there weren't any surprises. There was one phone interview, one interview with the branch manager and HR manager, one 1-1 with the branch manager, and an online personality test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gachina Landscape Management (San Mateo, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Seemed pretty normal, phone interview and came by with a resume. The interviewer was nice, but a bit stressed- looked overworked.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell work? If you can't produce, you won't stick around   1 Answer

After probing, some of the benfits were actually not on the table.

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gachina Landscape Management (Menlo Park, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, one-to-one interview, DISC profile

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. No problems at all to negotiate.