GalaxE.Solutions

2.7

.NET SE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

A phone call to discuss the basic offer, then an online test for .NET, then Interview to see how you will adhere to different work situations. Then Hired. Detroit

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

Spoke to account manager about my experience. Then I was invited for the client's onsite interview. The overall process took a long time (several weeks).

Interview Questions
    • The client site interview was a bit technical. Mostly discussing my past experience.   Answer Question
    They did not give me my agreed-upon rate. They changed the rate at the last minute. Since I had already given the notice to my previous employer, I was stuck and took the lower pay rate with was $10/hr less than the original rate.

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in October 2013.

The process was very quick. Got a call from the recruiter and then the recruiter setup a phone interview with the hiring manager. When that went well, got a face-to-face. Received an offer on friday.

Interview Questions
    • What would your current manager say are the three qualities you need to improve.   Answer Question
    The recruiter was very helpful and understanding. The recruiter was very responsive.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in September 2011.

I had several telephone interviews with internal HR recruiter, who was quite nice and very professional. After getting through that round, I was scheduled for a follow-up interview with hiring manager. I took a half day of vacation from my current job to await the phone call. He never called. Later that day, I spoke again with a now-embarrassed HR rep who rescheduled another telephone interview. Again, the hiring manager never called, never emailed, never apologized or rescheduled. Very unprofessional. I withdrew my application. If these people can't keep appointments, I can't imagine how they bring projects in on time.

Interview Questions
    • Are you available for a phone interview from the hiring manager.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in September 2011.

Multiple interviews. Obsessed with details of Microsoft Project. Curious as it was very poorly used once hired.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed questions on adjusting hours in MS Project   View Answer
    salary. Was able to get it raised a bit

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in June 2011.

I was first contacted by the HR representative. The next step was a phone screening by a Senior manager who checked for competency in Project Management. Asked questions relating to the day to day activities which I perform currently. The next step was a Senior Manager. This manager queried specific situational scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • Explain in detail a situation where you guided the team to solve a complex problem   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in January 2011.

The first step was a phone interview. The interviewer was late to place the call and did not have anyone notify of the delay. The interview questions were behavioral interview questions. The second interview was held at the Somerset facility. Two members senior management held separate sessions. There are interested in a professional appearance. The scenarios were technical.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was to identify if you could work with the offshore team.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in December 2010.

Took an online programming test, then a brief phone interview and I was hired.

Interview Questions
    I was actually offered $5000 more than I requested.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in August 2014.

first the agency telephone to me ask some questions and then one day later the HRD from India skype with me ask some detailed information about how to use MS project to handle a project, the maximum project I have ever managed.

Interview Questions
    • the English accent of Indian and some detail how to use MS project   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Got a call from HR and asked whether iam looking for job change ,i said yes and then the procedure started.All the process took about one week.
    1.Phone call
    2.Skype call
    3. HR Phone Call

Then informed that willbe updating once candidature is confirmed.After Three days got the confirmation that got selected.