Galaxy Systems Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Galaxy Systems

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Galaxy Systems (Gainesville, GA).

Interview

The talking part of the interview its self was fairly short. I was very impressed wi5h the fact that the owner of the company and a point to drive 2 hours one way to personally come and do my interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Galaxy Systems.

Interview

not hard, but it took forever to find out if I got the job. Recruiting is in Detroit and Somerset and one hand does not know what the other is doing

Interview Questions

• none. interview was fairly easy, but it does depend on the project and which manager will be interviewing you   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Galaxy Systems (Somerset, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

The recruiting staff were professional and communciated well & in a timely manner. The interview itself was poorly conducted. The interviewer seemed to know only MicroSoft Projects and I found it difficult to make him move out of the narrow focus. Interviewers seems to miss the big picture that I would look for in any new hire.