Galaxy Theatres Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Galaxy Theatres

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Galaxy Theatres in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call the same day. An interview was set up for the next day, I brought my resume and report card but she didnt even look at it. Asked me 1 question which is why I wanted to work there. Very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Galaxy Theatres (Sparks, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

They asked you about your favorite movie and why. Not a job for an adult really. So it is what it is. I was 18 so I knew what to expect from it and didn't go in expecting more than the state minimum in terms of compensation. Whole process took maybe 15 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Galaxy Theatres (Carson City, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

Called 2-3 days after I submitted my application. Interview itself was fairly easy and I was hired on the spot. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and there were no hard questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the team?   1 Answer