Galderma Laboratories

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Relations Interview

Customer Relations
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Galderma Laboratories.

Interview Details – Very intense over 2 days

Interview Question – I don't remember   Answer Question

Customer Relations Interview

Customer Relations
Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Galderma Laboratories in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was very comfortable and relaxed

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answer

Marketing Intern MBA Interview

Marketing Intern MBA
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Galderma Laboratories.

Interview Details – Applied through my university and had an interview with 2 HR reps and 1 Manager. The interview went well. One of the HR reps called and scheduled a 2nd interview. I was given a case - which was pretty product sales data in excel. Analyzed the data and presented to company representatives. After that, had an interview with 3 managers and 1 director. 2nd interview lasted for 3 hours. The management seemed very bureaucratic.

Interview Question – Asking too many small details from work experience from 4-5 years ago.   Answer Question

Dermatology Sales Specialist Interview

Dermatology Sales Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Galderma Laboratories in March 2010.

Interview Details – typical interview questions. lengthy process due to multiple interviews.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Galderma Laboratories in February 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR rep two days after submitting my online application. It was challenging to schedule an onsite interview as the HR rep was very busy, but an interview was finally scheduled approx 2-3 weeks after my initial application. However, after my first onsite interview I withdrew my application and informed hiring manager and HR rep that I did not wish to pursue the specific opportunity - it was not a good fit on several levels. The people I met in passing during my visit were nice, pleasant, and friendly but I did not observe much interaction or energy. The office location is rather remote and there is no opportunity to go out for lunch or run errands nearby, making it a sterile and physically/socially isolated environment; however, the workstations are well-appointed and not your typical cube farm. During my visit the HR rep opened doors and walked way ahead of me, never turning back to wait for me or talk to me while I was being escorted, but was thorough in his explanation of the company's benefits. Overall I found the experience to be cold and mechanical.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with challenging personalities?   Answer Question
  • How did you handle the situation with a challenging personality?   Answer Question
  • How quickly can you learn to understand complex medical information, clinical data, and research studies?   Answer Question

Regulatory Interview

Regulatory

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Galderma Laboratories in March 2010.

Interview Details – They are extremely thorough

Interview Question – A case example was given and I was asked to give an analysis.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Galderma Laboratories in March 2009.

Interview Details – step 1 - HR phone interview
step 2 - on site interview with manager/directors
step 3 - background check, reference check...
step 4 - conditional offer - drug test

Interview Question – how is your relationship with your current manager   Answer Question

Worked for Galderma Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!