Galderma Laboratories Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Galderma Laboratories in February 2012.

Was contacted by HR rep two days after submitting my online application. It was challenging to schedule an onsite interview as the HR rep was very busy, but an interview was finally scheduled approx 2-3 weeks after my initial application. However, after my first onsite interview I withdrew my application and informed hiring manager and HR rep that I did not wish to pursue the specific opportunity - it was not a good fit on several levels. The people I met in passing during my visit were nice, pleasant, and friendly but I did not observe much interaction or energy. The office location is rather remote and there is no opportunity to go out for lunch or run errands nearby, making it a sterile and physically/socially isolated environment; however, the workstations are well-appointed and not your typical cube farm. During my visit the HR rep opened doors and walked way ahead of me, never turning back to wait for me or talk to me while I was being escorted, but was thorough in his explanation of the company's benefits. Overall I found the experience to be cold and mechanical.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about working with challenging personalities?   Answer Question
  • How did you handle the situation with a challenging personality?   Answer Question
  • How quickly can you learn to understand complex medical information, clinical data, and research studies?   Answer Question