Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG

Updated Jul 3, 2014

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG in November 2011.

only one interview which can happen directly with the company or with the consultant.first you will receive a mail from consultant and then consultant will fix a time for the interview.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation and they won't give good salary.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG in August 2011.

I applied through a recruiter and the process took around 4 weeks

Interview Questions
    I negotiated the salary along with other benefits like free food and family accommodation etc.

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG.

First an aptitude test having both technical and general questions were asked.As i passed in that I was called for Interview. Interview was friendly and questions were asked from our area of interest. Both HR type and technical type of question were asked. Questions can be like introduce yourself, why you like this subject, they may ask to write down some answers in a paper.

Interview Questions
    • Explain stress starin diagram and to show the yeild point.
      Why did you choose civilengineering
        Answer Question
    Go for the hjob. Life is a bit hard over there but Galfar is the largest construction company in Oman.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Muscat (Oman)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscat (Oman)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG.

Initial communications - Called for an Interview after posting an application for the job.
    Written Test - selected in the written test as a screening process before personal interview
    Personal Interview - With a panel of Executives of company
    Second and Final Interview - with Executive Vice President of Strategic Business Unit and HR

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to explain the experience of any project which should have been the most challenging till date and how I handled the situation.
      Why should i be preferred over others and should be hired for this position ?
        Answer Question

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG in April 2009.

Hiring is done through agents, newspaper ads, job portals as well as the Company website. ideal candidates will either be called to attend a interview in person or a telephonic interview. If successful the company immediately issues an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    I came in as a fresher from a Campus placement, so I was issued with a fixed structure.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG in November 2010.

cv can be forwarded first , then as per the requirement they will call for for interview with project director and then planning manager . Apart from ther are interviews at different places .

Staff Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG in December 2008.

advertisment

Interview Questions
    • Deep in to subject conserned and your experience   View Answer
    fist with the department head
    Then with MD

Worked for Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG? Contribute to the Community!