Galleria Marketing

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I interviewed at Galleria Marketing in August 2012.

Interview Details – You apply online to one of their million openings which should be a big sign that things aren't good. They have you in and ask you a couple questions about ur self and past experience. Then they tell you that it's a 3 interview process which I thought was a little ridiculous for a simple little job. Later that day I got a call telling me I got a 2nd interview which was a full day ride along 9-2 with a lady and a current sales person. We drove to a cruddy part of town and I watched the guy try to sell cheaper credit card terminals at a cheaper rate to the businesses which is tough cause most of them are under contract. Right away I knew I didn't wanna do this but figured its only fair that I give it a little time. After being dragged around from 10-12 the nice lady which I think is considered a director bought me lunch and asked me more questions. They then took me back where I filled out a questionnaire. I immediately got called into my 3rd interview with the head guy which after explaining to me that the job wasn't rocket science offered me the job. I said yes but I am going to turn it down. Fully commission based jobs are hard and not something that I want to get into. It's a sales job not a marketing job or really a management job. Management would be considered a long stretch. Unless you are looking for a fully commission based sales b2b job, don't bother applying.

Interview Question – Rank importance: money, growth, people, fun   Answer Question

Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Galleria Marketing in February 2010.

Interview Details – There are two interviews first day is short interview and the second day is what they call a field interview. I think they hire everything that does the field interview. But the field interview is all day and you kind of just watch they are doing and talk to them and just show your out going.

Interview Question – It's not like a real interview they don't even ask you anything. Just tell me about yourself, and what are you looking for in a job. Really easy basic stuff totally cheesy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's straight up outside sales. If you don't mind doing that than your good. But it's not easy the lady I was with hardly made any sells at all.

Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Galleria Marketing in September 2009.

Interview Details – i applied online with Galleria Marketing, they were very prompt in getting back to me. I was invited in for a first round interview. During the first round interview the man intervewing me went over all the details of the company/position. It was by far the most enjoyable interview i have ever been in, very fun and relaxed atmosohere. I was invited back for a 2nd round interview later that day, which i gladly accepted. After completing the second round interview I was very very excited to hear that I had been offered a position. I start next week I cant wait to be part of the incredibly professional yet fun, upbeat team that they have there.

Interview Question – what would your friends say about you if we were to ask them about your work ethic?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the only advice i would give is have fun and be yourself

Very Easy Interview

"Account Executive" Interview

"Account Executive"

Interviewed at Galleria Marketing

Interview Details – Applied online and they called me to schedule an appointment the next day. The other reviews were right. The receptionist WAS the recruiter. People kept walking in and out of the office into a room, where they would open and close the door discretely.

Interview Question – A lot of questions regarding choices and having to choose one over the other. For example: Do you work well on teams or alone?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not interested in the door to door sales.

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Galleria Marketing in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted a day after posting on careerbuilders.com and was asked to come in for an interview the next day. I went in and the staff was very friendly and it seemed like it would have been a good place to work but all in all I have student loans to pay off and commission only wasn't going to cut it.

Interview Question – If I told you that you weren't doing a god job, what would you say?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Galleria Marketing

Worked for Galleria Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Galleria Marketing Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Galleria Marketing Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Galleria Marketing employees and interview candidates.