Galleria Marketing Account Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Galleria Marketing in September 2010.

I was called for a one on one interview and it went well. It was about 30 minutes long and I learned alot. The manager took the time to go into extensive detail about their current clients and their other offices in boston, new york, virginia, philadelphia, etc. It seems like they are growing pretty rapidly and have a lot of exciting things going on. I loved the music that they had playing in the lobby.. it was 80's music... truly brought back memories from my childhood! Anyways, I was not invited back to finish the interview process... I'm assuming it had something to do with not bringing a hardcopy of my resume with me... not sure. I'm hoping I can try to apply again at the beginning of the year.

Other Interview Reviews for Galleria Marketing

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Galleria Marketing in December 2009.

Horrible, from the get go you can tell they are not trying to hire you but sell you their door salesman opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Tells us about your strengths and abilities   View Answer
    • How would you insist on a sale if a customer/client refuses to take buy our products?   View Answer

There is no benefits, no base salary, it is a commission job only

Worked for Galleria Marketing? Contribute to the Community!