Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014

3.5

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Analyst Interview

Phone interview was a set of questions delivered rapid-fire over the course of 45 minutes, with no feedback from the interviewer. At the end of the interview, there was a brief period for questions regarding next steps, etc. The overall experience was extremely impersonal, and gave the feeling of a large pond with many small fish within the organization.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about sales, which was unexpected given the nature of the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in September 2014.

An online questionnaire of 100% personality-based questions followed by an invitation for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes and consisted of the same questions as the online questionnaire. "Are you competitive?" "How have you motivated someone in the last 24 hours?" "Do you believe you should be compensated based on performance?"

Interview Questions
    • It seems like they have a very particular personality type that they are looking for and have no interest in a varied and diverse workplace so if you do not fully match their criteria in every way, then you don't get moved to the next stage. Be honest because I honestly have no idea what they're looking for. I got hired at Google, but not here. Go figure.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup.

The interview were very long and it was exactly like what you saw here. Just go through all the questions that people upload. You will be fine. Just be honest. Don't lie, because if you do, later you will get a job that you might not fit and like.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a psychological theory that you learned or like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup in August 2014.

First phone interviewing was about 45 questions and lasted about 30 mins. Questions were similar to the assessment questions. Next phone interview was about 75 questions and lasted about 45 mins. Similar to the other questions just a little more in depth. There is a list of questions in another post that will help and give you an idea of what to expect.

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup.

Personality questionnaire along online application. Followed up with 2 phone interviews that mainly asked about personality related questions. Questions were very similar to all of the previous interviews. Are you disciplined? Tell me about how you think discipline makes you more efficient. Are you Organized? Tell me how you are organized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night
        Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

The initial interview was a series of personal opinion questions that are answered off the top of your head, probably designed to see if you are a good fit to the company. There were no technical questions. I was offered the second round interview immediately after the interview on the same phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Should managers focus their attention on moderately achieving employees or outstanding ones?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in September 2013.

I applied online, and six days later I received an invitation to schedule an interview so they could learn more about me. I called on Friday, and was scheduled for the subsequent Wednesday. The interview itself was as everyone else has described: a series of relatively rapid questions that were mostly personality based, with zero feedback from the interviewer. It was very impersonal, but not particularly stressful. Took a little over a half-hour. After three days, I was sent a formal rejection email.

A bit disappointing, but it was a quick and efficient elimination process, so it wasn't a big deal. By then, I had learned enough about the position I applied for to realize I actually didn't want it, but rejection always stings!

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work in a sales position?   View Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in July 2013.

Submitted application online. Got an e-mail the next day to schedule a phone interview. Was informed after the phone interview that I would not be moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think employees should be paid according to their performance?
      Was asked this question a few times in different ways.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

After applying for the position had an online assessment. The next step is a telephone interview of 45 questions which is totally rushed and recorded. be careful that you don't overtalk in the conversation or the interviewer will cut you short and it will sound unprofessional. Anyways was called to set up a second interview via telephone again this time 75 questions in the format of.....have you done this? if yes then give me an example of a time..... so think on your feet and anticipate teh next question. I was not extended an offer with the email sent 2 days later saying I did not fit their requirement. Its a hit or a miss, so just be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Are you good with numbers? give me an example.
      Have you studied management or psychological theories? Give me an example of a theory you follow.
      Have you ever had a set back or lost at something? If so provide an example.
        View Answer