Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

I'm On my second phone interview--the questions on this site are on point. This is a company that looks for the best and you should believe you are the best. I'm still waiting and will update as I move along in the process. Study the questions, don't think so much in your response.

Interview Questions

• From your observation, there are high producers, management will spend time with the low producers and tell the rest to get on with their business.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received an email saying i could call to set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions to gauge what type of person you are, as well as your strengths. Phone interview was not difficult. During the phone interview you are only allowed to ask the interviewee to repeat the questions - they will not elaborate on the question.

Interview Questions

• How would you address the poor performance of a team member?   1 Answer