Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

3.3

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Applied online, then took the online talent assessment. A couple of weeks later I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very similar to the personality assessment, and it seemed to have went very well, and I prepared a lot for it, but it seems they are looking for a very specific type of personality. About a week later I got an email saying they didn't have a position that fit my talents.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Very similar to what others are saying. You're being administered a phone personality assessment. They're looking for all type-A personality sort of answers. So when they ask if you'd like to be paid by compensation, you say yes. Say yes to being good with numbers, liking a challenge, living your career, and so on. That's round one. Round two if the same thing, but they'll ask more open ended questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• At the end of round two: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? What salary do you want? The usual stuff, but I was caught off guard after such a long personality assessment.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

As everyone else mentioned, I applied online, answered some personality questions, and about a month or two later received a call to schedule a telephone interview. I have my first one, within a week, they called me back to schedule a second one. After my second interview I assumed either I do not qualify to move ahead or I expected to schedule a face to face interview. However, they called me again and scheduled a 3rd telephone interview. The first two interviews I had was with the same person, and the third was with another person. After my 3rd interview, I received an email stating I did not qualify to be hired for any positions they have available.

My assumption is that after my second interview, they weren't sure if I disqualified or went on to a face to face interview. I think that is the reason to schedule a third telephone interview. I have to admit my first two went well, and I sort of screwed on the third one.

Interview Questions

• I believe they are looking for people who believe they should be paid for work rather than hourly, contribute to the team, and have excellent selling skills.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

If you read all of the other posts, you'll get a good idea of what kind of questions are asked. Just make sure you are concise with your responses and that you're okay with compensation based on performance. I've only completed the first phone interview and will be taking the second one soon.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

I'm On my second phone interview--the questions on this site are on point. This is a company that looks for the best and you should believe you are the best. I'm still waiting and will update as I move along in the process. Study the questions, don't think so much in your response.

Interview Questions

• From your observation, there are high producers, management will spend time with the low producers and tell the rest to get on with their business.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later, I got an email and was able to schedule an interview. The interview was 50 questions, they wanted quick and short answers. The questions were similar to what other reviewers have posted. Some of the questions were asked multiple times.

Interview Questions

• For salary, do you prefer pay per performance or a fixed rate?
      Are you an overachiever or an underachiever? Give us an example.
      Do you consider yourself a caring person? Do you think you'e more caring than the people around you?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you responsible? Organized?
      A lot of their questions were pretty standard, just be sure to prepare examples ahead of time.

Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Everyone knows from the other posts the way these interviews go so I will just try and put some questions on here that I did not see posted by other people.

-What kind of work do you think you'd be doing at Gallup?
    -Are you research oriented?
    -Do you think your memory is better than most people?
    -What qualities do you think make up a bad manager?
    -A TON of questions asking if I'm good at math. Even asked me to literally to demonstrate a doing math in my head and I was expected to come up with an example myself.
    -Have you had a hard time making decisions (I think also a prior question on do I have trouble making decisions) and then example.
    -Do you think it's important to know what the population is thinking regarding things (obviously not exact wording but they were essentially referencing their gallup poll).

If any more significant examples pop in my head that I did not see posted by others, I will try and write another post.

So far I have only done the first two rounds and I am currently waiting to hear back if I got to the final round with HR.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

If you pass the online assessment then you have two phone interviews. Both of the interviews are behavioral and focus on how you react in a situation they put you in. Have to be quick because it is like a rapid fire.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with failure?
      Are you willing to sell or recommend more products or services?
      How would you like to be paid?
      What motivates you?
      Do you like competition?

Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

interviewed at Gallup in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and answered a standard set of behavioral interview questions. After that, I was invited for a 45 minute phone interview. The phone interview was a series of questions (behavioral) with no room to elaborate. The process was not difficult and I was told that I would hear back within 3-5 days .

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work in sales? I thought this was strange given that it was not a sales job.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Telephone interview. About 30 minutes long. Very different and thought provoking questions. Not sure what they are looking for, but I focused on being goal oriented and willing to work for pay based on performance and got through to next round. Who knows if that's what they are even looking for tho. Very tough to judge.