Gallup

Updated Dec 10, 2014

3.4

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup.

Personality questionnaire along online application. Followed up with 2 phone interviews that mainly asked about personality related questions. Questions were very similar to all of the previous interviews. Are you disciplined? Tell me about how you think discipline makes you more efficient. Are you Organized? Tell me how you are organized.

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night

Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

The initial interview was a series of personal opinion questions that are answered off the top of your head, probably designed to see if you are a good fit to the company. There were no technical questions. I was offered the second round interview immediately after the interview on the same phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Should managers focus their attention on moderately achieving employees or outstanding ones?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in September 2013.

I applied online, and six days later I received an invitation to schedule an interview so they could learn more about me. I called on Friday, and was scheduled for the subsequent Wednesday. The interview itself was as everyone else has described: a series of relatively rapid questions that were mostly personality based, with zero feedback from the interviewer. It was very impersonal, but not particularly stressful. Took a little over a half-hour. After three days, I was sent a formal rejection email.

A bit disappointing, but it was a quick and efficient elimination process, so it wasn't a big deal. By then, I had learned enough about the position I applied for to realize I actually didn't want it, but rejection always stings!

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work in a sales position?   View Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in July 2013.

Submitted application online. Got an e-mail the next day to schedule a phone interview. Was informed after the phone interview that I would not be moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think employees should be paid according to their performance?
      Was asked this question a few times in different ways.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

After applying for the position had an online assessment. The next step is a telephone interview of 45 questions which is totally rushed and recorded. be careful that you don't overtalk in the conversation or the interviewer will cut you short and it will sound unprofessional. Anyways was called to set up a second interview via telephone again this time 75 questions in the format of.....have you done this? if yes then give me an example of a time..... so think on your feet and anticipate teh next question. I was not extended an offer with the email sent 2 days later saying I did not fit their requirement. Its a hit or a miss, so just be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Are you good with numbers? give me an example.
      Have you studied management or psychological theories? Give me an example of a theory you follow.
      Have you ever had a set back or lost at something? If so provide an example.

View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gallup in January 2012.

I had two interviews over the phone after completing the online personality test. Both of the interviews on the phone went well and was even told so by HR and I was supposed to hear from the hiring manager. However, the hiring manager never emailed or called. When I spoke to HR again they indicated the hiring manager must not have thought I was a good fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in November 2011.

I conducted online personality test and application. Passed this part of the process and had first phone interview, went well. Had second phone interview told that it went very well. Company said they would call back to schedule final in person interview. Never received word back. After calling for weeks finally discovered that they felt I did not have enough experience. Didn't quite make sense to me since this should have ruled me out during the first part of the application process. Very frustrating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in November 2011.

The phone calls were very structured and specific; I could only answer questions or ask the interviewer to repeat the questions, and there could be no other communication between us. I was asked several questions that related to my personality. One that came up three times was about compensation or pay. If you are interviewed for a position here, just be honest and consistent across the board and if you fit there they'll contact you.

Interview Questions
    • Should employees be paid a salary or based on performance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in July 2011.

After completing the online application, I quickly got a reply and was scheduled for a phone interview to take place several weeks from that point. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes and consisted of a series of rapid-fire, no-nonsense, personality-based questions. They use these psyche-tests to systematically eliminate candidates who would not be a perfect fit for their company culture. If they meet the requirements, only then will they be asked to continue the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you address a team members poor performance?   Answer Question