Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

3.2

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was contacted the same day, via email, to complete an online assessment. The assessment was comprised of personality/behavioral questions that seemed to be geared toward a sales oriented position rather than an analyst position. Within two days, I was scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was more of the same personality type questioning as I'd already answered on the initial assessment. Again, the questioning was geared more toward a sales oriented position and asked for more real life examples. Telephone interviewer is reading from a script and records the session. No personal interaction. Was told I would be contacted within 24-48 hours with results. I was contacted the next day, via phone, to schedule a second phone interview. Next interview will be 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement in life and why? Do you believe management should spend more time with low achieving or high achievers? Do you believe individuals should be paid for performance or a set salary?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in October 2014.

Interview

Received initial phone interview a week after applying to listing online. Interview asked standard behavioral questions. No room to ask questions. Received call for follow up interview 2 weeks later.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview was a set of questions delivered rapid-fire over the course of 45 minutes, with no feedback from the interviewer. At the end of the interview, there was a brief period for questions regarding next steps, etc. The overall experience was extremely impersonal, and gave the feeling of a large pond with many small fish within the organization.

Interview Questions

• They asked about sales, which was unexpected given the nature of the position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Irvine, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

An online questionnaire of 100% personality-based questions followed by an invitation for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes and consisted of the same questions as the online questionnaire. "Are you competitive?" "How have you motivated someone in the last 24 hours?" "Do you believe you should be compensated based on performance?"

Interview Questions

• It seems like they have a very particular personality type that they are looking for and have no interest in a varied and diverse workplace so if you do not fully match their criteria in every way, then you don't get moved to the next stage. Be honest because I honestly have no idea what they're looking for. I got hired at Google, but not here. Go figure.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

The interview were very long and it was exactly like what you saw here. Just go through all the questions that people upload. You will be fine. Just be honest. Don't lie, because if you do, later you will get a job that you might not fit and like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a psychological theory that you learned or like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

First phone interviewing was about 45 questions and lasted about 30 mins. Questions were similar to the assessment questions. Next phone interview was about 75 questions and lasted about 45 mins. Similar to the other questions just a little more in depth. There is a list of questions in another post that will help and give you an idea of what to expect.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Personality questionnaire along online application. Followed up with 2 phone interviews that mainly asked about personality related questions. Questions were very similar to all of the previous interviews. Are you disciplined? Tell me about how you think discipline makes you more efficient. Are you Organized? Tell me how you are organized.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2014.

Interview

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure your success each day What do you think when you are driving in the night   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

The initial interview was a series of personal opinion questions that are answered off the top of your head, probably designed to see if you are a good fit to the company. There were no technical questions. I was offered the second round interview immediately after the interview on the same phone call.

Interview Questions

• Should managers focus their attention on moderately achieving employees or outstanding ones?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and six days later I received an invitation to schedule an interview so they could learn more about me. I called on Friday, and was scheduled for the subsequent Wednesday. The interview itself was as everyone else has described: a series of relatively rapid questions that were mostly personality based, with zero feedback from the interviewer. It was very impersonal, but not particularly stressful. Took a little over a half-hour. After three days, I was sent a formal rejection email. A bit disappointing, but it was a quick and efficient elimination process, so it wasn't a big deal. By then, I had learned enough about the position I applied for to realize I actually didn't want it, but rejection always stings!

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work in a sales position?   1 Answer