Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Questions in Nebraska

Updated May 22, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2014.

Interview

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure your success each day
    What do you think when you are driving in the night

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in November 2011.

Interview

The phone calls were very structured and specific; I could only answer questions or ask the interviewer to repeat the questions, and there could be no other communication between us. I was asked several questions that related to my personality. One that came up three times was about compensation or pay. If you are interviewed for a position here, just be honest and consistent across the board and if you fit there they'll contact you.

Interview Questions

• Should employees be paid a salary or based on performance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview itself consisted of similar questions that were asked during the initial application process. The questions were rapid to allow little time to reflect, similar to the questions asked during the application process. Gallup hires based off of the strength personality test and have several books on the subject which are helpful can be read. Do your research and be prepared!

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be paid hourly, or based performance based?   Answer Question