Gallup Associate Partner Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gallup (Houston, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied for the Job online and immediately I was selected to take a follow-up online skills/personality test. After a few days I was called to schedule a phone interview but was told there would be nothing to prepare because its just a "general" interview. The first phone interview was not going to be with the hiring manager but just another recruiter. When I was called for the phone interview. The interview instructed me that she was just going to ask a series of questions and my answers would be recorded. There would not be any room for dialogue between me and the interviewer, they would simply clarify a question and that would be it. So, my advise would be to make sure you remember what and how you answered the questions on the online test. The phone interview was an exact copy of the online questionaire but the only difference is the interviewer asks you to explain. For example, the question might be - "Do you consider yourself a self starter?" - A) Yes B.) No yadda yadda. The follow up would be please explain. That's a very crude example but you get the idea. My feeling is inorder to progess there is some equation they use to determine the consistencay between the online tests and tape recorded interview answers. The reason I say this is because one of the very first questions they asked me on the phone interview was - "how good of a memory would you say you have?" My feeling is the taped answers then go to the hiring manager from there with a score of how consistent your answers were.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup (San Francisco, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Online assessment, followed by two phone interviews and then three in person interviews (all in one day).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate a higher commission for my first 18 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Gallup (Irvine, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

First you will take a personality test on-line. If you pass this test you will be given a phone interview from a selection specialist who will grade your based on your answers to a variety of behavioral questions. They score you on key words that you say. Some of the words are "consultative, aggressive, competition, winning, goal-oriented, customer-focused.... They you will be brought in and interviewed by the Managing Partner (Sales Manager) and perhaps others.

Interview Questions

• As always, tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existent. All Associate Partners start at $100K and may negotiate at most a $20K guarantee.

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gallup (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Very weird interview process, The application was an online test, then i had a 90 minute phone interview with an HR. The interview was almost entirely behavioural and did not have any cases or experience related questions. I also did not get to talk to the hiring manager. Post interview, kept getting emails asking to wait for results on weekly and later on daily basis and finally got a reject.

Interview Questions

• How much revenue will you make in the first year?   1 Answer