Gallup

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Gallup in March 2012.

Interview Details – 2 very lengthy phone interviews after filling out a behavioral type questionnaire online. The first phone interview asked behavioral questions and lasted about 45 minutes. The second was with a Director. He as the traditional interview type questions about specific things on my resume and my leadership style.

Interview Question – What do you consider a lot of money?   Answer Question

East Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and then was required to take an online test. Then I had a telephone interview for over an hour, and then another telephone interview for 40 minutes. We were not allowed to ask any clarifying questions and the interview was recorded.

Interview Questions

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Gallup in December 2009.

Interview Details – The process takes a very, very, long time. This company is interested in talent, but not willing to pay for that talent. They are recruiting from the top schools but looking to pay only half the going rate.

Interview Question – What do you think is a lot of money?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

Business Development

The process took a day - interviewed at Gallup in January 2012.

Interview Details – some behavior questions:
1. Will you spend more time on a high producer or a low producer in your team?
2. Are you a persuade person? give me an example
3. Are you a service-oriented person?
4. Are you tough? how?
5. Have you ever been in negative attitude?

Interview Question – Are you a tough person? how   Answer Question

Business Development

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gallup in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online with a personality test; received in-depth telephone interview 1 weeks later; they asked a lot of behavioral questions and asked to provide examples

Interview Question – Can you make a phone call when others are not willing to do? Give me an example?   Answer Question

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gallup in July 2010.

Interview Details – applied online via its website and fiilled some brief information including edcuation, work experience,skill set following an personality test then after one week received an email to arrange a phone interview.
phone interview -taped recorded - same type to online personality test but asked you to give examples.
then after 3 weeks received HR 1:1 Interview more specific questions about your skills and strengths.

Interview Question – how do you define success?   View Answer

Business Development

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in August 2010.

Interview Details – Good and cordial ...The telephone interview will be more of a behavioral type ...They give you a case and read out the questions and you are asked

Interview Questions

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!