Gallup

3.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gallup in March 2012.

2 very lengthy phone interviews after filling out a behavioral type questionnaire online. The first phone interview asked behavioral questions and lasted about 45 minutes. The second was with a Director. He as the traditional interview type questions about specific things on my resume and my leadership style.

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in April 2010.

I applied online and then was required to take an online test. Then I had a telephone interview for over an hour, and then another telephone interview for 40 minutes. We were not allowed to ask any clarifying questions and the interview was recorded.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Gallup in December 2009.

The process takes a very, very, long time. This company is interested in talent, but not willing to pay for that talent. They are recruiting from the top schools but looking to pay only half the going rate.

Business Development Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup in January 2012.

some behavior questions:
    1. Will you spend more time on a high producer or a low producer in your team?
    2. Are you a persuade person? give me an example
    3. Are you a service-oriented person?
    4. Are you tough? how?
    5. Have you ever been in negative attitude?

Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup in August 2010.

Applied online with a personality test; received in-depth telephone interview 1 weeks later; they asked a lot of behavioral questions and asked to provide examples

Interview Questions
    • Can you make a phone call when others are not willing to do? Give me an example?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in August 2010.

Good and cordial ...The telephone interview will be more of a behavioral type ...They give you a case and read out the questions and you are asked

Interview Questions
    • What scale you rate your achievement in 1to 5   Answer Question
    • Are you able to handle phone calls which others afraid to handle   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup in July 2010.

applied online via its website and fiilled some brief information including edcuation, work experience,skill set following an personality test then after one week received an email to arrange a phone interview.
    phone interview -taped recorded - same type to online personality test but asked you to give examples.
    then after 3 weeks received HR 1:1 Interview more specific questions about your skills and strengths.