Gallup Client Development Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

3.2

Client Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup in July 2015.

Interview

Applied for the poisiton, received a call about 1 week later to set up the phone screen. Phone screen just as everyone else has mentioned. It took about 45 minustes and the person on the othe end does not have any specifics to provide related to the questions asked. Waiting to hear back regarding a second interview...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Client Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

An unconventional hiring process. Gallup grounds itself on data, and uses data as the primary driver of the interview process. To find great consultants, they identify the traits that make a great consultant, and they hire those that match.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work independently or collaborate? (an example; I cannot confirm if this was an exact question)   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2015.

Interview

The first round is an online assessment. There were a series of questions like true or false, yes or no, rate on a scale, etc. The point is to look at what type of person you are. Answer honestly. I went with my gut.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I had scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was very to the point and did not supply any feedback. The interview was 50 questions and it was encouraged that I give my immediate answer. It took about an hour. I was given a decision within a week. unfortunately, I was not offered the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you persuasive? Talk about when you changed the culture of an organization. Do you keep your promises? How would you consult and client?   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in November 2014.

Interview

Just passed the first interview, about to have second interview today. Similar to what everybody said here. Except, the interviewer was quite nice. Some of the questions were ambiguous, but I think they were designed that way. Some of the questions were asked many times in different ways like "how do you think people should be compensated".

Client Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallup in December 2014.

Interview

Online application that includes an assessment. True/false, multiple choice, on-a-scale-of-one-to-ten questions. Rapid fire. Lots of repetition. The assessment is stressful because you feel like you keep repeating yourself and because many of their questions are simply hard to answer. They'll ask you something conditional like "If you found yourself having to discipline someone you manager would you A: be harsh B: Look for someone else to do it C: Avoid it", obviously your answer might not be one of those three. I got passed the online and did the 1st round, which is a phone interview with similar types of questions. Also sort of uncomfortable to go through because you feel like you're speaking with someone who's taking a survey, only this survey actually matters. Similar set of questions. Answer quickly. Be honest

Interview Questions

• Are you good over the phone? How many hours do you work per week? How do you keep yourself up to date in your work? When have you helped change the spirit of an organization? Do you ever challenge people more than you should?   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

I applied online and took a personality test. Immediately I was notified that I was not a good fit for certain jobs but recommended to apply for other specific jobs that matched my personality test. Then I had two long phone interviews, about 30-45 minutes each. The questions had nothing to do with my work experience. Instead, the questions were rapid-fire and unexpected, such as "would you rather" and "on a scale of 1-5" but there was no room for explanation.

Client Development Consultant Interview

Interview

I attended a business development workshop, then applied for a client development role in Chicago. I had two phone interviews but have not heard back from them yet. Both interviews were behavioral, pretty much like what all the others have said on this site. Very professional process.

Consultant-Client Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and passed online assessment. A day after, I recieved an emai with instructions on how to book a phone interview. Before I even call the number in the email, they called me to scheduled and phone interview. That said, it would take 45 minutes and that it would be the first one of two before a potential in-person interview. Waiting for phone interview Online assessment is heavily oriented towards sales and collaboration with otheres

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of two telephone interviews that gauged behavior and reasoning as well as work expectations with Gallup - salary, work environment etc. The interviewer does not engage with the candidate, merely reading questions and recording the candidates responses. If the candidate successfully passes the two telephone interviews, then they are invited to a formal face to face interview that includes more typical questions and interview engagement.

Interview Questions

• How would other people describe your work style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary includes a base and pay for performance.