Gallup Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

3.3

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call a couple of days later telling me that I was scheduled for a phone screening interview. The phone interview was very fast paced.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Consultant Interview

Interview

It's been a few years. It was a lot of phone interviews and then one in person interview. Overall the process wasn't too challenging. I enjoyed it. There were a lot of tests that you had to take but there was no case study or anything like a lot of traditional consulting firms. Since Gallup, isn't a traditional firm, just be prepared to be shocked when you get in. Culture shock for sure.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions... read about them on glassdoor   Answer Question

Negotiation

no real negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Unfortunately I can't give too much information because I didn't make it very far in the interview process. The application includes a really long personality test so they can make sure you are a 'fit' for the company. If you make it onto the next round, you get a phone interview- this is rapid fire questions and you are not allowed to ask for clarification. Loved that Gallup uses their own survey techniques for hiring purposes. Unfortunately, I was not quite what they were looking for. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I like to give gifts to people and then followed up by asking to describe the most recent gift I had given... Wasn't expecting that   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

The questions that were asked are more like IQ test. everything i have prepared like STAR stories, behavioral interview questions were not used during the first round of interview.

Interview Questions

• questions asked like are you good on the phone? are you a self motivator or not... I did not expect questions like these at all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

A tougher than hell telephonic interview!

Interview Questions

• Well, its just a lot of behavioral questions all the way through. They'd be very extensive in questioning.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

3 interviews: 1) Phone interview (which is recorded), 2) in person interview with recruiter, 3) case interview to a panel

Interview Questions

• Recorded interview; 50 questions on random topics: i.e. "What do you think about while driving?"   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Very strange first interview conducted like a structured research interview, the interview could not respond to any questions or comments, and the whole thing was recorded. Now, even if I apply for other positions, my same application and recording are used to evaluate me. It's like they assume you wouldn't tailor the interview/application to the position.

Interview Questions

• N/A none of the questions were hard or strange, only the format and the fact that once you've interviewed for one position, you cannot interview again for any others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews an one in person interview that was fairly straight forward. The campus was very impressive and the interviewers were very well trained. You really need a lot of examples because the questions are different from traditional interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Starts with an online assessment. Next is a behavioral phoine interview that asks you to provide very specific example for "Tell me a time when you...". Fianl interview is a face to face at which point you are almost assured of being offered a position if you make it that far.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview is full of "weird" questions, so make sure you are ready for anything and are prepared to give specific examples for anything that you say you have experience with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negoiation phase is very ambiguous. Make sure that you come to the table armed with what you expect to make and be prepared to present reasons why you feel that you expect that amount of pay. They are willing to add relocation and signing bonuses upon request.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgium, IL

Interview

Interview process consists of 2-3 rounds of telephone interviews and invitation to the office to meet the manager. Behavioural Interview.