Gallup Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

3.3

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

The robotic personality test is inhuman, unprofessional, and likely does not recruit the best talent. I daresay I would not accept a position with Gallup if this is how they think people should be treated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Consultant Interview

Interview

telephone interview with basic behavioral questions like what kind of a person you are. what is your strength. what is your weekness. Two rounds of phone interview. They may not give you a notice after the second interview if you were not accepted. Hope you have good luck for it. GO GO GO GO GO Go Go.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Applied online and went through the online personality assessment. After about three weeks, I received a call from Gallup to schedule a telephone interview. First round of interview was mainly on asking structured questions with no feedback/comments from the interviewer - very much similar to what's been described in this forum. At the end of the call, the interviewer informed me that there will be a second round of phone interview and scheduled a date with me on the phone call. I am still preparing for the second interview and will come back with more feedback after i have gone through it.

Interview Questions

• Should employees' compensation be proportional to their workload?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2014.

Interview

Horrible! It was like talking to a machine. This lady called me and was very kind, but then said that she would start the interview questions and tape my responses and that during the questioning, there could be no conversation or give an take between us. In other words, they treat the phone interview like it is one of their surveys. If you don't like it, which I didn't, you probably won't like working there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a person with common sense.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup in October 2014.

Interview

Similar to the feedback reported by others, I have completed an online interview and then a day later I was invited for a telephone interview booked for a week later, the interview took almost 50 minutes, with majority of questions the same as mentioned by others, however same questions were asked several times at different stages of the interview. I was told at the end of the interview, that they will contact in a week to confirm the next stage

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

30 mins interview on phone for round 1

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions need me define the word they use first   Answer Question

Negotiation

ok

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gallup (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews, the first one lasts about 30 min, and the other 60 min. Questions are quite straight-forward. They will expect you to think quick and answer honestly. Do not try to be someone that you are not. They highly focus on your interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work with one outstanding employee or two mediocre employee?   2 Answers

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Done through phone interview at this point. A series of behavioural interviews are done based on the management methods developed by the company. The questions aren't as important as the answers. Experience is not taken much into consideration. Personality and fit within the company is the focus. It's a way to show who you are rather than what you can do.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2013.

Interview

Did online application and now wait for the first round of phone interview. It seems that same style of questions as in the talent test during online app will be repeated in the interview but difference is that you have to provide specific examples.

Interview Questions

• no interaction phone interview and may be faced with strange questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very strange interview. The interviewer was rude, rushing me and moving on quickly. Seemed like she just wanted to be off the phone and was completely uninterested. To prepare, all the questions posted by other reviewers are really great, very helpful. Every single question I was asked was posted on here.