Gallup Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in February 2015.

Interview

Made it to the on phone interview and had someone ask me a bunch of questions rating myself from 1-5. It's basically a time for self reflection and you aren't interacting with anyone. You have a proctor who will read off questions and you may ask her to repeat but is purely there for reading off questions.

Interview Questions

• How confident are you in yourself?
    Do you believe that you are the best?
    Talk about a time you have struggled?

1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

its an hour long telephone conversation and completely about behavioral questions. mainly about how will you manage the team ? how will you take the decision ? how will you convince a person who dont like you to complete a task that you assigned etc.

Interview Questions

• will you consider personal issues of the team member while assigning a task.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Horrible, went through 3 rounds of interviews with HR-- all lasting about an hour to 1.5 hours. Never heard back

Interview Questions

• What was the last gift you gave someone?   17 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position on line. I was directed to an online personality test which I completed. A couple of days later someone contacted me by phone to set up a 30 minutes phone interview. I was called at time indicated.

The interviewer explained that she would not clarify any questions but she could repeat the questions if it helped me to better grasp the questions. She read the questions and i was expected to respond to questions that indicated a range of responses ranging from most likely or least likely.

At the end of the interview, I asked the interviewer what were the next steps. She indicated that someone would call me to let me know what the next steps would be. About four days later, someone called and informed me that I did not qualify to move to the next level. when I asked her what were the specific areas of concern, she indicated that she was not allowed to discuss this with me.

I was surprised because it was not clear if it was my personality that was not a fit or my skills were not a good fit. I guess the best way to prepare for a data analyst position with Gallup, study characteristics of a data analyst and respond based on what those characteristics may indicate. This may give you a shot a moving to the next level

Interview Questions

• As a manager of a person who has personal problems that are interfering with their work, how would I address the employee? these had several responses to select from   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Gallup in September 2014.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview, pretty standard fast paced questions. Preliminary online assessment followed by a phone interview conducted by a nice recruiter. Questions were straight forward and back to back giving you less time to think.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about when you are driving alone at night?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.

Interview

the interviwing process was clear and precise

Interview Questions

• do you praise you colleagues   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup in December 2012.

Interview

It was a fun process. Fun questions. Just be yourself

Negotiation