Gallup Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.7

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

its an hour long telephone conversation and completely about behavioral questions. mainly about how will you manage the team ? how will you take the decision ? how will you convince a person who dont like you to complete a task that you assigned etc.

Interview Questions
  • will you consider personal issues of the team member while assigning a task.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Data Analyst Interview

Horrible, went through 3 rounds of interviews with HR-- all lasting about an hour to 1.5 hours. Never heard back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup in January 2012.

I applied for the position on line. I was directed to an online personality test which I completed. A couple of days later someone contacted me by phone to set up a 30 minutes phone interview. I was called at time indicated.

The interviewer explained that she would not clarify any questions but she could repeat the questions if it helped me to better grasp the questions. She read the questions and i was expected to respond to questions that indicated a range of responses ranging from most likely or least likely.

At the end of the interview, I asked the interviewer what were the next steps. She indicated that someone would call me to let me know what the next steps would be. About four days later, someone called and informed me that I did not qualify to move to the next level. when I asked her what were the specific areas of concern, she indicated that she was not allowed to discuss this with me.

I was surprised because it was not clear if it was my personality that was not a fit or my skills were not a good fit. I guess the best way to prepare for a data analyst position with Gallup, study characteristics of a data analyst and respond based on what those characteristics may indicate. This may give you a shot a moving to the next level

Interview Questions
    • As a manager of a person who has personal problems that are interfering with their work, how would I address the employee? these had several responses to select from   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup in March 2013.

the interviwing process was clear and precise

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup in December 2012.

It was a fun process. Fun questions. Just be yourself