Gallup Human Resources Business Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in October 2012.

First complete an online assessment. If you pass that then you are scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview is intense and Gallup is looking for your immediate reaction so be ready literally for 100 questions you answer quickly. I went through two of these interviews which I believe were at least an hour. I actually enjoyed the process. I must have done OK because I was asked to come onsite. The onsite process was very informal for me which surprised me based on the structure of the phone interviews. Seemed the hiring manager had me pegged within first 5 minutes of what I could be a fit for and what I would not be a fit for.

Interview Questions
  • The questions that said are you more like this or this....content or X   Answer Question

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!