Gallup

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Human Resources Business Consultant Interview

Human Resources Business Consultant
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in October 2012.

Interview Details – First complete an online assessment. If you pass that then you are scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview is intense and Gallup is looking for your immediate reaction so be ready literally for 100 questions you answer quickly. I went through two of these interviews which I believe were at least an hour. I actually enjoyed the process. I must have done OK because I was asked to come onsite. The onsite process was very informal for me which surprised me based on the structure of the phone interviews. Seemed the hiring manager had me pegged within first 5 minutes of what I could be a fit for and what I would not be a fit for.

Interview Question – The questions that said are you more like this or this....content or X   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gallup

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!

Gallup – Why Work for Us?

Gallup is a progressive consulting firm that helps leaders at every level of business, government, and society improve their organizational performance by understanding the voice of their constituencies. Gallup has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gallup Human Resources Business Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gallup employees and interview candidates.