Gallup Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
367 interviews

3.2

Research Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

Like other reviewers have commented - had to complete a brief online questionnaire and attach resume. Also had to complete an online assessment (approx 40 minutes long). I was contacted by a scheduler to set up a 45 minute phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very intense interviewing approach, answer with your gut...I don't think I've ever answered so many questions on an interview before. But I think that all of the questions were relevant to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Technical Project Administrator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

Thorough process that consisted of multiple interviews with no clear path ahead, very little about benefits - Awkward survey based interview process / no two way communication / Their robotic system was very impersonal and not user friendly. The job description was not detailed and at no time were there any indications of where I was in the process.

Associate Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup.

The interview were very long and it was exactly like what you saw here. Just go through all the questions that people upload. You will be fine. Just be honest. Don't lie, because if you do, later you will get a job that you might not fit and like.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a psychological theory that you learned or like.   Answer Question

Tech Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

I am on my second round of personality questions. If you look through these reviews you'll find a list of 50 or so questions, it is spot on. Are you honest, do you get angry, etc...

Survey Research Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in July 2014.

I applied online through a referral. One week later I got a call to make an appointment with them for a telephone interview. It was one week between the call and the interview. The telephone interview was about 45 minutes. You can ask the interviewer to repeat the questions , he will repeat exactly what the question is , instead of any explanation. They told me if I passed the first telephone interview , I would have a second telephone interview and then a personal interview, But 3 days later , I got an Email to say there is no position matching my strengths at the moment.

Interview Questions
    • As a manager, do you prefer a super good team member or two average team members. The super good team member can finish same amount work as the two average team members.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup in June 2014.

I scheduled a telephone screening interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I did receive the "life theme" interview questions which are basically straightforward - to the point it surprises you. It seems as though the interviewer expects you to answer it without hesitation. The answers are meant to be delivered in a simple and straightforward fashion - right off the bat. It tries to test how you think, how you perceive things, and evaluate your competence through your 5-second answers.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to put the company first?   View Answer

Summer Consulting Interview

The first interview was actually an online assessment. The next two interviews were both 45 minutes long on the phone. The process was very tedious. Gallup takes you through a long process before every meeting you in person. I had two interviewers not call during their scheduled time.

Interview Questions
    • Very strange questions. They are looking for a very particular personality type. Most of the questions are behavioral.   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

I applied online and took a personality test. Immediately I was notified that I was not a good fit for certain jobs but recommended to apply for other specific jobs that matched my personality test. Then I had two long phone interviews, about 30-45 minutes each. The questions had nothing to do with my work experience. Instead, the questions were rapid-fire and unexpected, such as "would you rather" and "on a scale of 1-5" but there was no room for explanation.

Organizational Talent Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Gallup.

Process began by completing online application and completing a Gallup Inventory - if you have taken StrengthsQuest or StrengthsFinder, you will be able to better interpret the questions. Following the successful completion of the inventory I received an email within 48 hours offering to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted approximately 45 minutes and the interviewer followed a series of scripted questions and was unable to elaborate on any of the questions that were posed. Each interview question is left up to the interpretation of the interviewee. The phone conversation wrapped up with a review of the "next steps" of the process - a possible second phone interview, followed by a possible on-campus interview. Of the 4 stages of their hiring process, I have only made it through stages 1 & 2 thus far.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are left up to the interpretation of the individual answering the questions. I was asked questions along the vein of the following that I was not entirely prepared to answer.

What is your best time?
      What kind of compensation plan do you prefer?
      What is your biggest contribution? (which was asked after questions about community engagement and civic responsibility).
        Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gallup.

I applied online and took a personality/behavioral test as the other reviewers have mentioned. I received an email stating that Gallup would like to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was as other reviewers have mentioned, consisting of personality/behavioral type questions. The interview lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!