Gallup Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

3.2

Software Developer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

The first round was behavioral, based on the questions I answered during the assessment while applying for the position. They asked me real life examples for the answers I gave for the questions during the online assessment. The recruiter tried to cross question to verify my stand. The interview lasted for an hour. The second round was a technical round.

Research Survey Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

I applied online and received a call to set up a phone interview within a week. Per the interviewer, questions had to be answered "concisely but succinctly." However, the interviewer pushed me to answer questions as quickly as possible, 50 questions in 30 minutes. I felt as though they rushed me through the interview without providing proper time to answer questions. Did not feel as though I was given adequate consideration as a candidate.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Applied online, there is a behavioral questionnaire in the application. Within few days got an email asking to call and make an appointment for first phone interview. So I got an appointment for the week after. Look up all the previous comments about Gallup interviews, So I had a decent Idea what it was going to be like. All the questions mentioned in previous comments were asked. I Felt comfortable answering but I knew it had bombed it when she ended it within 30 minutes and had told me it would be roughly about 45. either way, Very fast paced questions, Got to know your answers and be short and sweet it with it. get to the point and avoid extra talking and extra irrelevant points because they would follow up on those.

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup.

Very similar to what others are saying. You're being administered a phone personality assessment. They're looking for all type-A personality sort of answers. So when they ask if you'd like to be paid by compensation, you say yes. Say yes to being good with numbers, liking a challenge, living your career, and so on. That's round one. Round two if the same thing, but they'll ask more open ended questions at the end.

Interview Questions
    • At the end of round two: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? What salary do you want? The usual stuff, but I was caught off guard after such a long personality assessment.   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant (MBA) Interview

First you applied in their webpage. Then you have a 40 minutes interview with a short question short answers format. I received a call about an hour later for a second interview, same phone interview but twice longer. You cant talk to the interviewer she only ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • Do you like working in teams? Do you feel people should be friends at work?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Did an online assessment and then got invited to do a phone interview a few days later. The interview is recorded and the questions are read from a sheet. Very random questions. It was a 45 minute long interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do people come to you with their issues or concerns? Without revealing anything confidential, what kind of conversations have you had in the past week? What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? What do you think about on your way to work?   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

You have to apply online ...they will ask to schedule phone interview .....its 1hr call
    Its like a rapid fire they ask you to be short and precise in your answers

Interview Questions
    • All question's were about personality assement.   View Answer

Accounting Field Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gallup.

The in-depth initial telephone interview is primarily behavioral/personality questions that included similar questions as the online Talent Assessment completed as a part of the application process. The person conducting the interview was friendly and thorough in explaining the telephone interview process and providing information on the next stage of the selection process. The interviewer can repeat the questions but cannot provide clarifications or interpretations of the questions. I recommend that candidates review the information on the company website about the business, culture and selection process.

Interview Questions
    • Question response types and examples
      - Yes / No - Are you dependable?
      - 1 - 5 ranking - On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest, how dependable are you?
      - Narrative to demonstrate trait/response often framed as "Describe a time..." , "How do you..." or "Give an example..." - Give an example of how you are dependable.

Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Very similar to what others have described. There are lots of rapid-fire questions in the first round interview with someone from HR. The second interview was technical and consisted of straightforward java questions.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in February 2015.

There was an online assessment when I applied. After that I had 2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview. The phone interviews were very regimented and quick fire questions. You could not ask them to elaborate on the question, all you could do is ask them to repeat the question

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer salary or performance based pay?   View Answer