Gallup Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

3.2

Consulting Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

I apply online via its website. First, it was online assessment test, which is based on only behavioral test. After few weeks, I got a call from HR to make phone interview. The interview was simple as in online assessment test. You need to get the answer from top of your mind. Almost all questions require example or explanation of your answer. So, try to answer based on your past experience.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are behavioral questions as other people post in this website   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

its an hour long telephone conversation and completely about behavioral questions. mainly about how will you manage the team ? how will you take the decision ? how will you convince a person who dont like you to complete a task that you assigned etc.

Interview Questions
    • will you consider personal issues of the team member while assigning a task.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Phone interview was a set of questions delivered rapid-fire over the course of 45 minutes, with no feedback from the interviewer. At the end of the interview, there was a brief period for questions regarding next steps, etc. The overall experience was extremely impersonal, and gave the feeling of a large pond with many small fish within the organization.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about sales, which was unexpected given the nature of the position   Answer Question

Strategic Communications Analyst Interview

Applied through their website. Submitted application and took a personality-based assessment. Received a call to set up a time to speak about my responses on the assessment within a couple of days. Spoke on the phone for about 30 min with an operator - scripted questions were almost exactly the same as the personality-based assessment questions. Rejection email 9 days after phone conversation.

Consultant Interview

It's been a few years. It was a lot of phone interviews and then one in person interview. Overall the process wasn't too challenging. I enjoyed it. There were a lot of tests that you had to take but there was no case study or anything like a lot of traditional consulting firms. Since Gallup, isn't a traditional firm, just be prepared to be shocked when you get in. Culture shock for sure.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions... read about them on glassdoor   Answer Question
    no real negotiation.

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in September 2014.

Application process begins with general employment questions and then the Gallup Talent Assessment. The assessment measures your talent and skills. Gallup takes this assessment VERY seriously. If you are not invited to the final interview, chances are your talent assessment results did not match Gallup's expectations.

If you are invited to the final interview, you have the job (assuming you pass a background check). The final interview is not really an interview, it was more of a sales pitch about the company. They review expectations, compensation, etc.

In conclusion, if you want to work at Gallup - take the Talent Assessment seriously. Once you receive a call from Gallup inviting you to a "final/group interview," you are pretty much hired. The next step is to complete a background check and training classes are scheduled.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation whatsoever. Compensation is standardized and will be explained in detail at your final interview and training classes.

Social Science Researcher/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup in September 2014.

They briefed me on their interviewing processing and began firing away.

Some of their questions were:

Briefly tell me about your most recent position?

What did you enjoy the most in your work?

Please tell me about your career plans?

Do you continually push yourself to do more? More than other people?

Do you like scores-numbers that tell how people are doing?

What numbers do you think about everyday?

What type of reputation do you want to leave?

Do you prefer to work in a company where the people are close?

How responsible are you?

How do you feel about working with cynical or negative people?

What is a good time for you?

They cannot elaborate on any questions but can repeat them. They finished the session by telling me they would get in touch with me within a week, regardless of outcome, which they did.

Interview Questions
    • They tend to come at you quickly so make sure you pay close attention to what you are being asked.   Answer Question

Research Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

Like other reviewers have commented - had to complete a brief online questionnaire and attach resume. Also had to complete an online assessment (approx 40 minutes long). I was contacted by a scheduler to set up a 45 minute phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very intense interviewing approach, answer with your gut...I don't think I've ever answered so many questions on an interview before. But I think that all of the questions were relevant to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Technical Project Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

Thorough process that consisted of multiple interviews with no clear path ahead, very little about benefits - Awkward survey based interview process / no two way communication / Their robotic system was very impersonal and not user friendly. The job description was not detailed and at no time were there any indications of where I was in the process.

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup.

The interview were very long and it was exactly like what you saw here. Just go through all the questions that people upload. You will be fine. Just be honest. Don't lie, because if you do, later you will get a job that you might not fit and like.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a psychological theory that you learned or like.   Answer Question

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!