Gallup

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

3.2

Client Development Consultant (MBA) Interview

First you applied in their webpage. Then you have a 40 minutes interview with a short question short answers format. I received a call about an hour later for a second interview, same phone interview but twice longer. You cant talk to the interviewer she only ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • Do you like working in teams? Do you feel people should be friends at work?   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

You have to apply online ...they will ask to schedule phone interview .....its 1hr call
    Its like a rapid fire they ask you to be short and precise in your answers

Interview Questions
    • All question's were about personality assement.   View Answer

Accounting Field Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gallup.

The in-depth initial telephone interview is primarily behavioral/personality questions that included similar questions as the online Talent Assessment completed as a part of the application process. The person conducting the interview was friendly and thorough in explaining the telephone interview process and providing information on the next stage of the selection process. The interviewer can repeat the questions but cannot provide clarifications or interpretations of the questions. I recommend that candidates review the information on the company website about the business, culture and selection process.

Interview Questions
    • Question response types and examples
      - Yes / No - Are you dependable?
      - 1 - 5 ranking - On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest, how dependable are you?
      - Narrative to demonstrate trait/response often framed as "Describe a time..." , "How do you..." or "Give an example..." - Give an example of how you are dependable.

Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Did an online assessment and then got invited to do a phone interview a few days later. The interview is recorded and the questions are read from a sheet. Very random questions. It was a 45 minute long interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do people come to you with their issues or concerns? Without revealing anything confidential, what kind of conversations have you had in the past week? What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? What do you think about on your way to work?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Very similar to what others have described. There are lots of rapid-fire questions in the first round interview with someone from HR. The second interview was technical and consisted of straightforward java questions.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in February 2015.

There was an online assessment when I applied. After that I had 2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview. The phone interviews were very regimented and quick fire questions. You could not ask them to elaborate on the question, all you could do is ask them to repeat the question

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer salary or performance based pay?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Initial online application, including a 30 minute assessment with yes/no or scale-type questions, then if you move onto the next round it's another 30 minutes assessment with similar questions. Next round is a phone interview with similar questions, and they got back to me within 40 minutes after the interview that I had moved on to the next round, which was another phone interview. This one went a little deeper, getting into more work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Are you the most caring person you know? How do you keep up to date? Who pays you?   Answer Question

Survey Research Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

After I passed the initial online test, I was asked to do a phone interview. Questions were pretty simple but it was as if I was talking to a robot. No time to ask any of my own questions. It was like the online assessment/ situational test just over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Take time to prepare! how do you measure yourself daily   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant (MBA) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Fill in some behavior test online, got feedback 2 weeks later. the first round will be another pure behavior short quick answer, no interaction, just quick question, guts tell. around 30 minutes, no go through resume, no routine follow up questions.

Interview Questions
    • if your team member is dragging down morale, how will you do about him/her
      Do you think sometimes we should reject a order from client for any kind of reason.

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gallup.

After sending in a resume and taking a short behavioral test online, I was moved on to a first round behavioral interview. It seems as if the ability to move on is determined by a computer and that my resume had not been read by a person at the time of the first interview. The first round interview was only behavioral. None of the questions were very hard. However, since your interviewer is not allowed to give any feedback, it was challenging to know how much or how little information to give the interviewer for each question. Ultimately, it felt as though the resume and first interview were fishing for what kinds of candidates are out there and were not focused on trying to fill an actual position.

Interview Questions
    • Many of the questions were related to what you had done recently on the job, in community service, etc. However, the questions themselves were very abstract. Also, there are right and wrong answers to the questions. It might benefit a person to apply for multiple jobs over the course of a couple of months in order to be able to retake the first interview over and over again for a better result.   Answer Question