Gallup Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Fill in some behavior test online, got feedback 2 weeks later. the first round will be another pure behavior short quick answer, no interaction, just quick question, guts tell. around 30 minutes, no go through resume, no routine follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• if your team member is dragging down morale, how will you do about him/her
      Do you think sometimes we should reject a order from client for any kind of reason.

Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

After I passed the initial online test, I was asked to do a phone interview. Questions were pretty simple but it was as if I was talking to a robot. No time to ask any of my own questions. It was like the online assessment/ situational test just over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Take time to prepare! how do you measure yourself daily   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

After sending in a resume and taking a short behavioral test online, I was moved on to a first round behavioral interview. It seems as if the ability to move on is determined by a computer and that my resume had not been read by a person at the time of the first interview. The first round interview was only behavioral. None of the questions were very hard. However, since your interviewer is not allowed to give any feedback, it was challenging to know how much or how little information to give the interviewer for each question. Ultimately, it felt as though the resume and first interview were fishing for what kinds of candidates are out there and were not focused on trying to fill an actual position.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were related to what you had done recently on the job, in community service, etc. However, the questions themselves were very abstract. Also, there are right and wrong answers to the questions. It might benefit a person to apply for multiple jobs over the course of a couple of months in order to be able to retake the first interview over and over again for a better result.   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I had scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was very to the point and did not supply any feedback. The interview was 50 questions and it was encouraged that I give my immediate answer. It took about an hour. I was given a decision within a week. unfortunately, I was not offered the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you persuasive?
      Talk about when you changed the culture of an organization.
      Do you keep your promises?
      How would you consult and client?

Answer Question

Interview

I applied online, no personality survey whatsoever. It took about a month to get interview invitation. They called to schedule a time. The questions were as posted in others intervew reviews, except the lasting period. The interviewer said it would last 30-40 min, but mine took 20 min. So far it's for 1st round.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions is Yes/No, or pick up an option between A/B. There were 3-4 follow-up questions asked to support your answer. Be prepared that these are those big questions you might have experience for normal behavioral questions. All of them are pretty much sales and customer service related.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

Interview

If you read all of the other posts, you'll get a good idea of what kind of questions are asked. Just make sure you are concise with your responses and that you're okay with compensation based on performance. I've only completed the first phone interview and will be taking the second one soon.

Interview Questions

Interview

Telephone interview after submission of application/completion of talent assessment. Took about three days to hear back. Interview was scheduled for a week later. Heard back about 3 days after interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gallup in January 2015.

Interview

I found a position through LinkedIn. I applied online and in few days I got a call to set the interview date. They interview date was in two days at 8 in the morning. I got a call at 8:45 from interviewer who was a going to evaluate my talents. I applied for Software developer position and interviewer asked me psychology questions, there were total of 75 psychology questions. Questions were junk and irrelevant to my career, like are you honest? are you restless?
    Next day, I got an email saying I am not suitable for them.

I don't what / how is their reasoning but the way interviewer was talking to me I felt like they already have found someone for that position and they are wasting my time. Nonetheless, Interview took an hour and I answered all the questions.

I don't know how after an hour of asking junk questions they found out I am not suitable for them.

I have a B.S. degree in computer science with GPA 4 from Wisconsin state university and by 1 hour of asking junk questions they found out I am not suitable for them !!!

Waste of time.

Associate Anzllyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in January 2015.

Interview

completed application online. was given a phone call interview. was literally the worst interview I have ever had. a robot woman who sounded incredibly bored asked me a series of rapid-fire questions. she frequently cut me off mid-answering. It was not a conversation, and she was not interested in my responses.

Interview Questions

• what form of compensation plan do you prefer, commission or flat rate? (there were like four or five questions about compensation).
      do you want to work at a company that deals in sales?

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

I'm On my second phone interview--the questions on this site are on point. This is a company that looks for the best and you should believe you are the best. I'm still waiting and will update as I move along in the process. Study the questions, don't think so much in your response.

Interview Questions

• From your observation, there are high producers, management will spend time with the low producers and tell the rest to get on with their business.   1 Answer