Gallup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Development Consultant Interview

Client Development Consultant
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – I applied online and did an online assessment test followed by a phone interview. The questions where close to those in the online assessment test. I was told will be contacted in three days if I am successful.

Interview Question – Can you work with a cynical person   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – Very sterile initial interview process. Received an email that directed me to a 888 number. First phone interview I was told it was structured, no ability to ask questions, and would feel awkward. Interviewer was right. No information or selling of the role, simply take take take from the interviewer. Should be a two-way street from an engagement perspective.

Interview Question – There were none. However, it was clear that they have a rigid formula for interviewing. Probably did not get the best interview out of me.   Answer Question

Senior Quantitative Researcher Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – As others, I went through the online survey and then had a phone interview, both with very basic questions. The interview process was very similar to that previously described with a quick question-answer format that took about 45 minutes in total. I received an email 3 days following my phone interview indicating that they did not currently have a position that could take full advantage of my strengths.

Interview Question – Is it possible to give an employee too much praise?   Answer Question

Gallup Consumer/Brand Survey Researcher Interview Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Gallup in August 2013.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, first one is around 30 minutes, second one is around an hour. Both were asking questions just like everyone else posted here on the glassdoor. Proceed to on-site at their NYC office. It was a two hours interview with two hiring managers, a team director, and a team member. After a week, I was requested to finish a report writing in two days, sent them the report and got rejected by a call from the hiring manager. Overall the process was very smooth and closely followed up by HR.

Interview Question – What are you thinking while you are driving in the mid night?   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in June 2013.

Interview Details – First, after applied online, I got a online behavior question, about 40-60 question about who you are, or what should you do in some situation.
After that, I got a email and a phone call told me that I got into phone interview. It was about 60min, just like the question in the online test, but more tricky. And also talked about my past experience.
After 1 week I got the rejection letter.

Interview Question – What are your career options right now?   Answer Question

Consultant - Client Development Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ months - interviewed at Gallup in August 2013.

Interview Details – The initial communication was by me. I submitted an online registration and application. There was a personality test that I took, while also including work history, resume type information.

I received an email, and phone call within a week from my application submission. I was invited for a phone interview.

The phone interview was very interesting. I could not ask questions, ask them to clarify what the question meant, or take different paths based on assumptions created from the line of questioning. This too, was a sudo- personality exam. At the end of our near hour conversation (?) I was verbally informed that I would advance to the next round for another interview.

I later received an email stating that they did not have a position that met my requests. Except I hadn't made any requests but only applied to a position on a posting. So I realized this was a soft rejection.

Interview Question – How would you work with a cynical person?   Answer Question

Brand Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Gallup

Interview Details – applied online and got a phone call to schedule the phone interview

Interview Question – lots of behavioral questions in a fast pace
eg, what time is good time for you?
  Answer Question

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Systems Applications Developer
Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gallup in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process mainly focus on behavioural and then after qualifying you will be facing technical round.

Interview Question – Some questions on behavior which we do not expect that they will be asking like we need to answer about how to handle some situations which you never faced.   Answer Question

Customer Survey Research Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – I was asked a lot of behavior questions. The interviewer only asked and repeated questions. I couldn't ask any question. Even if I wanted to get more details about the questions, the interviewer only repeated the question but couldn't answer it. Also, I think most of questions had nothing to do with the position I applied for.

Interview Question – Suppose it is time to get off work, you find someone finishes work and leaves, but someone is still working. What do you think as a manager?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup in July 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application online. Got an e-mail the next day to schedule a phone interview. Was informed after the phone interview that I would not be moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Question – Do you think employees should be paid according to their performance?
Was asked this question a few times in different ways.
  Answer Question