Gallup Learning and Development Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Same as other posts. I applied for the branch in Thailand but the person who contacted me was in Singapore. Although my phone interview was in Thai, the questions are the same but poorly translated. Still waiting for their respond about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Rapid fired questions and behavioral questions. Need to do your homework before the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process included no questions about position itself- more so personality questions to assess fit with the organization's goals. Did not provide me with an opportunity to discuss skills around the actual work, which I found intriguing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have to be the best at what you do?   1 Answer

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup in October 2012.

Interview

Scheduling the phone interview is very straight forward. You call the number given in the email and they give you a date and time for a phone interview. It will be a behavior interview with questions similar to those on the survey you took for the application. They may asked you to be a little more specific and give examples, so use the STAR approach (Situation, Task, Action, Result). Please remember it is by phone so do not ramble and get straight to the point of example).

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the survey is the interviewer is trained not to give any verbal cues so you have no clue if your answers are good or not. This is a little frustrating when done over the phone- which is exactly the point of the phone interview. I believe one of my most difficult questions was something to the effect of how do you know if you are a good leader? Another question is Would you rather sell to a lot of clients for small amounts or one big client for a big amount?   Answer Question