Gallup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Outbound Interviewer Interview

Outbound Interviewer
Bellevue, NE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

Interview Details – They called and asked if I could go to a Group interview. I sat at a long table. They asked a few simple questions, and had all of us read a little. Every one got hired. Nothing to it.

Negotiation Details – Start training

Associate Interviewer Interview

Associate Interviewer
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in May 2013.

Interview Details – If you pass the personality profile online, you get asked to do a group interview. They only ask you about 3-4 questions, and then have you read a script out loud. Very easy!

Lincoln, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup in April 2014.

Interview Details – After the online questionnaire, which was 40 minutes long, the initial interview was by phone, where they called me and asked a series of questions, which were hurried and not full. The next step was a group interview, where they hardly got to know us; instead it was a bunch of questions about, "this is Gallup and this is what you're getting yourself into, do you still want to do this?"

Interview Question – What do you bring to Gallup besides your abilities on the phones?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations - it was take it or leave it.

Bellevue, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

Interview Details – I put in an application online, and I received a call within a week. The call was made to invite me to a group interview where it was mentioned that they hire in groups of about ten people. The interviewer seemed to be trying to sell the company to us instead of the usual question/answer type of interview. We were asked to tell the group our name/hobbies/five year plan. I felt that as soon as we received the call for the interview, we had already been accepted into the company. The interviewer mentioned that they take the online personality test very seriously, and that once you pass that you're basically in. After the group interview, we each got to speak with the interview consultant separately wherein he asked if I had any questions. After answering them, he told me I'd be hired if I passed my background check. They called in less than 5 days and told me I had the job.

Interview Question – The interviewer will ask you to read a short sample script in front of the other interviewees.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The pay is $7.50/hour if you don't meet your quotas,$ 9.75 if you do meet your quotas, and higher if you go over the quota. Most employees make $11/hour according to the interviewer.

Operations Interview

Operations
Omaha, NE

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Gallup in February 2010.

Interview Details – Lengthy interview initially conducted over the phone. If that part is passed then an in-person interview is granted. The process can take up to 3 months

Interview Question – What do you think about while driving alone?   View Answers (2)

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Systems Applications Developer
Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – Submit application - some kind of test - very important to give right answers
1st Interview - telephonic - All personality based questions (Questions can be found here on Glassdoor)
2nd Interview - Video round with IT Manager, Asked about experience and areas of interest, went 15 minutes
3rd round - with HR and Senior Technology Architect, Kind of stress interview(Tell em about yourself, Difference between Java C++, Favorite Data Structure, Why MIS and many more) 30 mins

Interview Question – Difference between header files in c++ and interfaces in Java   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

Interview Details – apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Question – How do you measure your success each day
What do you think when you are driving in the night
  Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – A tougher than hell telephonic interview!

Interview Question – Well, its just a lot of behavioral questions all the way through. They'd be very extensive in questioning.   Answer Question

Interviewer Interview

Interviewer
Lincoln, NE

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gallup in April 2011.

Interview Details – A pretend group interview where they tell you how great they are, if you can read a script your hired.

Interview Question – Personal questions an employer should not be asking to pretend they care about people.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, they tell you it's $14 an hour full time but leave out you start part time at $9.75 an hour and that you may not make those hourly rates if you are below quota, you may make as low as minimum wage in either position but by the time you know this it's in a paycheck and you may be stuck for a while because you need a job.

Bellevue, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup in November 2013.

Interview Details – If you pass their idiotic personality test you are pretty much hired as long as they don't think you sound foreign. I got a call a day after taking the test and was invited to a group interview. The "group interview" was actually a "final interview" and if you had a pulse they would hire you. They use pretty high pressure to get you to agree to work with them. It felt a lot more like a sales pitch for a timeshare than an interview.

Interview Question – They never asked any questions, they just asked you to read off a script.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation at all. You are disposable to them.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gallup

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!

Gallup – Why Work for Us?

Gallup is a progressive consulting firm that helps leaders at every level of business, government, and society improve their organizational performance by understanding the voice of their constituencies. Gallup has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gallup interview questions and advice in Nebraska. All 40 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gallup employees and interview candidates.