Gallup

3.2

42 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Gallup.

The phone interview and online assessment were all behavioral questions. pretty simple. They should be taken seriously though, this is a large part of your interview process for gallup video interview in 20 minutes!! They will ask you a lot of questions that seem the same. Keep stories prepared like for any interview. Examples of difficult situations you've overcome, working with a team etc. will be helpful!

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions that were redundant. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in September 2014.

Application process begins with general employment questions and then the Gallup Talent Assessment. The assessment measures your talent and skills. Gallup takes this assessment VERY seriously. If you are not invited to the final interview, chances are your talent assessment results did not match Gallup's expectations.

If you are invited to the final interview, you have the job (assuming you pass a background check). The final interview is not really an interview, it was more of a sales pitch about the company. They review expectations, compensation, etc.

In conclusion, if you want to work at Gallup - take the Talent Assessment seriously. Once you receive a call from Gallup inviting you to a "final/group interview," you are pretty much hired. The next step is to complete a background check and training classes are scheduled.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation whatsoever. Compensation is standardized and will be explained in detail at your final interview and training classes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in April 2014.

After the online questionnaire, which was 40 minutes long, the initial interview was by phone, where they called me and asked a series of questions, which were hurried and not full. The next step was a group interview, where they hardly got to know us; instead it was a bunch of questions about, "this is Gallup and this is what you're getting yourself into, do you still want to do this?"

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to Gallup besides your abilities on the phones?   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations - it was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

I put in an application online, and I received a call within a week. The call was made to invite me to a group interview where it was mentioned that they hire in groups of about ten people. The interviewer seemed to be trying to sell the company to us instead of the usual question/answer type of interview. We were asked to tell the group our name/hobbies/five year plan. I felt that as soon as we received the call for the interview, we had already been accepted into the company. The interviewer mentioned that they take the online personality test very seriously, and that once you pass that you're basically in. After the group interview, we each got to speak with the interview consultant separately wherein he asked if I had any questions. After answering them, he told me I'd be hired if I passed my background check. They called in less than 5 days and told me I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer will ask you to read a short sample script in front of the other interviewees.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. The pay is $7.50/hour if you don't meet your quotas,$ 9.75 if you do meet your quotas, and higher if you go over the quota. Most employees make $11/hour according to the interviewer.

Outbound Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

They called and asked if I could go to a Group interview. I sat at a long table. They asked a few simple questions, and had all of us read a little. Every one got hired. Nothing to it.

Start training

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Gallup.

Submit application - some kind of test - very important to give right answers
    1st Interview - telephonic - All personality based questions (Questions can be found here on Glassdoor)
    2nd Interview - Video round with IT Manager, Asked about experience and areas of interest, went 15 minutes
    3rd round - with HR and Senior Technology Architect, Kind of stress interview(Tell em about yourself, Difference between Java C++, Favorite Data Structure, Why MIS and many more) 30 mins

Interview Questions
    • Difference between header files in c++ and interfaces in Java   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup.

A tougher than hell telephonic interview!

Interview Questions
    • Well, its just a lot of behavioral questions all the way through. They'd be very extensive in questioning.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night

Answer Question

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup.

Multi-stage In-depth Talent Interview

Interview Questions
    • What statistic would you recommend for analyzing “Focus Group” results?   View Answer
    Creative, but lacked honesty ... promised more than received.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in November 2013.

If you pass their idiotic personality test you are pretty much hired as long as they don't think you sound foreign. I got a call a day after taking the test and was invited to a group interview. The "group interview" was actually a "final interview" and if you had a pulse they would hire you. They use pretty high pressure to get you to agree to work with them. It felt a lot more like a sales pitch for a timeshare than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • They never asked any questions, they just asked you to read off a script.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation at all. You are disposable to them.