Gallup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Managing Consultant Interview

Managing Consultant
Lincoln, NE

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – Multi-stage In-depth Talent Interview

Interview Question – What statistic would you recommend for analyzing “Focus Group” results?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Creative, but lacked honesty ... promised more than received.

Database Developer Interview

Database Developer
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in June 2013.

Interview Details – First, after applied online, I got a online behavior question, about 40-60 question about who you are, or what should you do in some situation.
After that, I got a email and a phone call told me that I got into phone interview. It was about 60min, just like the question in the online test, but more tricky. And also talked about my past experience.
After 1 week I got the rejection letter.

Interview Question – What are your career options right now?   Answer Question

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Systems Applications Developer
Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gallup in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process mainly focus on behavioural and then after qualifying you will be facing technical round.

Interview Question – Some questions on behavior which we do not expect that they will be asking like we need to answer about how to handle some situations which you never faced.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – A one hour phone interview where you are fired with 50 behavorial questions and no technical questions

Interview Question – Some of the questions were a bit twisted and difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Telephone Interviewer
Bellevue, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – Applied online and included my resume. Took 100+ question personality/strengths test. Got a call the next week. I was invited to a group interview where we were asked to read out loud and took a tour of the building. Overall a pleasant and easy expericence. Go Gallup!

Interview Question – What was you greatest achievement? Something you are proud of?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available for this position. Pay for performance after training.

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – Got an email from HR to set up phone interview. It was a 60-min interview with around 50 questions asked in a rapid fashion. Your answers will be recorded, and the interviewer will not explain or discuss anything with you. Most of the questions were similar to the ones that were asked when you filled out the online application, so just make sure they are consistent.

Interview Question – Are you an honest person? Why?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Consultant Interview

Human Resources Business Consultant
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in October 2012.

Interview Details – First complete an online assessment. If you pass that then you are scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview is intense and Gallup is looking for your immediate reaction so be ready literally for 100 questions you answer quickly. I went through two of these interviews which I believe were at least an hour. I actually enjoyed the process. I must have done OK because I was asked to come onsite. The onsite process was very informal for me which surprised me based on the structure of the phone interviews. Seemed the hiring manager had me pegged within first 5 minutes of what I could be a fit for and what I would not be a fit for.

Interview Question – The questions that said are you more like this or this....content or X   Answer Question

Strengths Finder Selection Analyst Interview

Strengths Finder Selection Analyst
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very lengthy in terms of the process. Started the interview process over a month ago. Just took my 3rd interview today. Its a very intriguing interview. I didn't apply for a consultant position but clearly the process is trying to determine if their other jobs would match your talents.

Interview Question – What makes a good consultant? Are you good with numbers? Explain? What type of company do you want to work for? Should you ever tell a customer no? Explain? What management theory do you follow?   View Answer

Banking Intern Interview

Banking Intern
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in January 2013.

Interview Details – Where do you see yourself in five years?

Interview Question – Are people bad by nature?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gallup.

Interview Details – Starts with an online assessment. Next is a behavioral phoine interview that asks you to provide very specific example for "Tell me a time when you...". Fianl interview is a face to face at which point you are almost assured of being offered a position if you make it that far.

Interview Question – The phone interview is full of "weird" questions, so make sure you are ready for anything and are prepared to give specific examples for anything that you say you have experience with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negoiation phase is very ambiguous. Make sure that you come to the table armed with what you expect to make and be prepared to present reasons why you feel that you expect that amount of pay. They are willing to add relocation and signing bonuses upon request.