Gallup Interview Questions in Nebraska

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

3.1

Banking Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2013.

Interview

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Starts with an online assessment. Next is a behavioral phoine interview that asks you to provide very specific example for "Tell me a time when you...". Fianl interview is a face to face at which point you are almost assured of being offered a position if you make it that far.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview is full of "weird" questions, so make sure you are ready for anything and are prepared to give specific examples for anything that you say you have experience with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negoiation phase is very ambiguous. Make sure that you come to the table armed with what you expect to make and be prepared to present reasons why you feel that you expect that amount of pay. They are willing to add relocation and signing bonuses upon request.

Human Resources Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2012.

Interview

First complete an online assessment. If you pass that then you are scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview is intense and Gallup is looking for your immediate reaction so be ready literally for 100 questions you answer quickly. I went through two of these interviews which I believe were at least an hour. I actually enjoyed the process. I must have done OK because I was asked to come onsite. The onsite process was very informal for me which surprised me based on the structure of the phone interviews. Seemed the hiring manager had me pegged within first 5 minutes of what I could be a fit for and what I would not be a fit for.

Interview Questions

• The questions that said are you more like this or this....content or X   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in September 2012.

Interview

Took a lengthy test to determine if I was a "fit" for the firm. A few days later I was notified that I passed the test and would be interviewed by phone. The phone interview was very strange, as the interviewer just shot rapid fire questions while showing no emotion, about 40 questions in 30 minutes. Made it to the next round, another phone interview (this time an hour long) with the same format. A few days later I found out that I didn't "fit" any available roles.

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process mainly focus on behavioural and then after qualifying you will be facing technical round.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on behavior which we do not expect that they will be asking like we need to answer about how to handle some situations which you never faced.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in December 2011.

Interview

The Gallup interview process is all about the right fit for an individual. They have specific criteria in mind for what they are looking for in people. Referrals do not go very far- its all about the unique skills that you have and how they fit into Gallup. The online assessment tells you if you will get an interview, and the two phone interviews are the most influential on whether or not you would be a good fit within the company. If the interview process is difficult for you, it just means that you most likely are not a good fit.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in November 2011.

Interview

The phone calls were very structured and specific; I could only answer questions or ask the interviewer to repeat the questions, and there could be no other communication between us. I was asked several questions that related to my personality. One that came up three times was about compensation or pay. If you are interviewed for a position here, just be honest and consistent across the board and if you fit there they'll contact you.

Interview Questions

• Should employees be paid a salary or based on performance?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2011.

Interview

Behavior questions like a questionnaire. The interviewer just read questions and didn't explain any part of the questions. Worst interview experience I have gone through.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in August 2011.

Interview

They let you know that you are hired via e-mail basically. Then you come in,and go to orientation.

Negotiation

Nothing. Think about being on the phone the whole shift. Training is only 3 days,then you are on the phone.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied for the position online which took about 2 hours because of the personality testing required. The next day I received a follow up email and phone call requesting scheduling a phone interview which was scheduled about 3 weeks out due to time zone difference and work restriction. The phone interview lasted a little over a half hour. The questions were very simple. You were not allowed the opportunity to ask any questions or clarification. You had to interpret the questions and answer as best you can. The responses were recorded and reviewed by a hiring manager. Some of the questions were very close ended and hard to elaborate on. They asked how I preferred to be paid about 5 times in 5 different ways. found that interesting in light of all the reviews given by employees leaving due to the recent change in their pay scales. The next day i received an email stating they didnt have an available role to take full advantage of my skills.