Gallup Interview Questions in Nebraska

Updated Jun 18, 2015

3.1

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

If you pass the personality profile online, you get asked to do a group interview. They only ask you about 3-4 questions, and then have you read a script out loud. Very easy!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews an one in person interview that was fairly straight forward. The campus was very impressive and the interviewers were very well trained. You really need a lot of examples because the questions are different from traditional interviews.

Strengths Finder Selection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in April 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy in terms of the process. Started the interview process over a month ago. Just took my 3rd interview today. Its a very intriguing interview. I didn't apply for a consultant position but clearly the process is trying to determine if their other jobs would match your talents.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good consultant? Are you good with numbers? Explain? What type of company do you want to work for? Should you ever tell a customer no? Explain? What management theory do you follow?   1 Answer

Banking Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2013.

Interview

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Starts with an online assessment. Next is a behavioral phoine interview that asks you to provide very specific example for "Tell me a time when you...". Fianl interview is a face to face at which point you are almost assured of being offered a position if you make it that far.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview is full of "weird" questions, so make sure you are ready for anything and are prepared to give specific examples for anything that you say you have experience with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negoiation phase is very ambiguous. Make sure that you come to the table armed with what you expect to make and be prepared to present reasons why you feel that you expect that amount of pay. They are willing to add relocation and signing bonuses upon request.

Human Resources Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2012.

Interview

First complete an online assessment. If you pass that then you are scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview is intense and Gallup is looking for your immediate reaction so be ready literally for 100 questions you answer quickly. I went through two of these interviews which I believe were at least an hour. I actually enjoyed the process. I must have done OK because I was asked to come onsite. The onsite process was very informal for me which surprised me based on the structure of the phone interviews. Seemed the hiring manager had me pegged within first 5 minutes of what I could be a fit for and what I would not be a fit for.

Interview Questions

• The questions that said are you more like this or this....content or X   Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in September 2012.

Interview

Took a lengthy test to determine if I was a "fit" for the firm. A few days later I was notified that I passed the test and would be interviewed by phone. The phone interview was very strange, as the interviewer just shot rapid fire questions while showing no emotion, about 40 questions in 30 minutes. Made it to the next round, another phone interview (this time an hour long) with the same format. A few days later I found out that I didn't "fit" any available roles.

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process mainly focus on behavioural and then after qualifying you will be facing technical round.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on behavior which we do not expect that they will be asking like we need to answer about how to handle some situations which you never faced.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in December 2011.

Interview

The Gallup interview process is all about the right fit for an individual. They have specific criteria in mind for what they are looking for in people. Referrals do not go very far- its all about the unique skills that you have and how they fit into Gallup. The online assessment tells you if you will get an interview, and the two phone interviews are the most influential on whether or not you would be a good fit within the company. If the interview process is difficult for you, it just means that you most likely are not a good fit.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in November 2011.

Interview

The phone calls were very structured and specific; I could only answer questions or ask the interviewer to repeat the questions, and there could be no other communication between us. I was asked several questions that related to my personality. One that came up three times was about compensation or pay. If you are interviewed for a position here, just be honest and consistent across the board and if you fit there they'll contact you.

Interview Questions

• Should employees be paid a salary or based on performance?   Answer Question