Gallup Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

3.6

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in May 2013.

If you pass the personality profile online, you get asked to do a group interview. They only ask you about 3-4 questions, and then have you read a script out loud. Very easy!

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Gallup in February 2010.

Lengthy interview initially conducted over the phone. If that part is passed then an in-person interview is granted. The process can take up to 3 months

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Gallup.

Submit application - some kind of test - very important to give right answers
    1st Interview - telephonic - All personality based questions (Questions can be found here on Glassdoor)
    2nd Interview - Video round with IT Manager, Asked about experience and areas of interest, went 15 minutes
    3rd round - with HR and Senior Technology Architect, Kind of stress interview(Tell em about yourself, Difference between Java C++, Favorite Data Structure, Why MIS and many more) 30 mins

Interview Questions
    • Difference between header files in c++ and interfaces in Java   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup.

A tougher than hell telephonic interview!

Interview Questions
    • Well, its just a lot of behavioral questions all the way through. They'd be very extensive in questioning.   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in June 2013.

First, after applied online, I got a online behavior question, about 40-60 question about who you are, or what should you do in some situation.
    After that, I got a email and a phone call told me that I got into phone interview. It was about 60min, just like the question in the online test, but more tricky. And also talked about my past experience.
    After 1 week I got the rejection letter.

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Gallup in May 2012.

Interview process mainly focus on behavioural and then after qualifying you will be facing technical round.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions on behavior which we do not expect that they will be asking like we need to answer about how to handle some situations which you never faced.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Gallup.

A one hour phone interview where you are fired with 50 behavorial questions and no technical questions

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were a bit twisted and difficult.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Gallup.

Got an email from HR to set up phone interview. It was a 60-min interview with around 50 questions asked in a rapid fashion. Your answers will be recorded, and the interviewer will not explain or discuss anything with you. Most of the questions were similar to the ones that were asked when you filled out the online application, so just make sure they are consistent.

Human Resources Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in October 2012.

First complete an online assessment. If you pass that then you are scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview is intense and Gallup is looking for your immediate reaction so be ready literally for 100 questions you answer quickly. I went through two of these interviews which I believe were at least an hour. I actually enjoyed the process. I must have done OK because I was asked to come onsite. The onsite process was very informal for me which surprised me based on the structure of the phone interviews. Seemed the hiring manager had me pegged within first 5 minutes of what I could be a fit for and what I would not be a fit for.

Interview Questions
    • The questions that said are you more like this or this....content or X   Answer Question

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!