Gallup

Updated Feb 14, 2015

3.5

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in February 2015.

There was an online assessment when I applied. After that I had 2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview. The phone interviews were very regimented and quick fire questions. You could not ask them to elaborate on the question, all you could do is ask them to repeat the question

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer salary or performance based pay?   View Answer

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in January 2015.

I applied online and within a week I had scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was very to the point and did not supply any feedback. The interview was 50 questions and it was encouraged that I give my immediate answer. It took about an hour. I was given a decision within a week. unfortunately, I was not offered the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Are you persuasive?
      Talk about when you changed the culture of an organization.
      Do you keep your promises?
      How would you consult and client?

Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Gallup.

The phone interview and online assessment were all behavioral questions. pretty simple. They should be taken seriously though, this is a large part of your interview process for gallup video interview in 20 minutes!! They will ask you a lot of questions that seem the same. Keep stories prepared like for any interview. Examples of difficult situations you've overcome, working with a team etc. will be helpful!

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions that were redundant. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Gallup.

Submit application - some kind of test - very important to give right answers
    1st Interview - telephonic - All personality based questions (Questions can be found here on Glassdoor)
    2nd Interview - Video round with IT Manager, Asked about experience and areas of interest, went 15 minutes
    3rd round - with HR and Senior Technology Architect, Kind of stress interview(Tell em about yourself, Difference between Java C++, Favorite Data Structure, Why MIS and many more) 30 mins

Interview Questions
    • Difference between header files in c++ and interfaces in Java   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup.

A tougher than hell telephonic interview!

Interview Questions
    • Well, its just a lot of behavioral questions all the way through. They'd be very extensive in questioning.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night

Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup.

A one hour phone interview where you are fired with 50 behavorial questions and no technical questions

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were a bit twisted and difficult.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gallup.

Got an email from HR to set up phone interview. It was a 60-min interview with around 50 questions asked in a rapid fashion. Your answers will be recorded, and the interviewer will not explain or discuss anything with you. Most of the questions were similar to the ones that were asked when you filled out the online application, so just make sure they are consistent.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in June 2013.

First, after applied online, I got a online behavior question, about 40-60 question about who you are, or what should you do in some situation.
    After that, I got a email and a phone call told me that I got into phone interview. It was about 60min, just like the question in the online test, but more tricky. And also talked about my past experience.
    After 1 week I got the rejection letter.

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in May 2013.

If you pass the personality profile online, you get asked to do a group interview. They only ask you about 3-4 questions, and then have you read a script out loud. Very easy!