Gallup Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

3.2

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in September 2014.

Application process begins with general employment questions and then the Gallup Talent Assessment. The assessment measures your talent and skills. Gallup takes this assessment VERY seriously. If you are not invited to the final interview, chances are your talent assessment results did not match Gallup's expectations.

If you are invited to the final interview, you have the job (assuming you pass a background check). The final interview is not really an interview, it was more of a sales pitch about the company. They review expectations, compensation, etc.

In conclusion, if you want to work at Gallup - take the Talent Assessment seriously. Once you receive a call from Gallup inviting you to a "final/group interview," you are pretty much hired. The next step is to complete a background check and training classes are scheduled.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation whatsoever. Compensation is standardized and will be explained in detail at your final interview and training classes.

Outbound Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

They called and asked if I could go to a Group interview. I sat at a long table. They asked a few simple questions, and had all of us read a little. Every one got hired. Nothing to it.

Start training

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in May 2013.

If you pass the personality profile online, you get asked to do a group interview. They only ask you about 3-4 questions, and then have you read a script out loud. Very easy!

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

I put in an application online, and I received a call within a week. The call was made to invite me to a group interview where it was mentioned that they hire in groups of about ten people. The interviewer seemed to be trying to sell the company to us instead of the usual question/answer type of interview. We were asked to tell the group our name/hobbies/five year plan. I felt that as soon as we received the call for the interview, we had already been accepted into the company. The interviewer mentioned that they take the online personality test very seriously, and that once you pass that you're basically in. After the group interview, we each got to speak with the interview consultant separately wherein he asked if I had any questions. After answering them, he told me I'd be hired if I passed my background check. They called in less than 5 days and told me I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer will ask you to read a short sample script in front of the other interviewees.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. The pay is $7.50/hour if you don't meet your quotas,$ 9.75 if you do meet your quotas, and higher if you go over the quota. Most employees make $11/hour according to the interviewer.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Gallup in February 2010.

Lengthy interview initially conducted over the phone. If that part is passed then an in-person interview is granted. The process can take up to 3 months

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Gallup.

Submit application - some kind of test - very important to give right answers
    1st Interview - telephonic - All personality based questions (Questions can be found here on Glassdoor)
    2nd Interview - Video round with IT Manager, Asked about experience and areas of interest, went 15 minutes
    3rd round - with HR and Senior Technology Architect, Kind of stress interview(Tell em about yourself, Difference between Java C++, Favorite Data Structure, Why MIS and many more) 30 mins

Interview Questions
    • Difference between header files in c++ and interfaces in Java   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

apply online, after submit the resume, you need to finish a behavior test. If you passed, you will get a chance of phone interview. The phone interview is still all behavior questions, but make sure to prepare examples for your answers. There is no communication in the phone interview, just like talking to a Robot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you measure your success each day
      What do you think when you are driving in the night
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup.

A tougher than hell telephonic interview!

Interview Questions
    • Well, its just a lot of behavioral questions all the way through. They'd be very extensive in questioning.   Answer Question

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup in November 2013.

If you pass their idiotic personality test you are pretty much hired as long as they don't think you sound foreign. I got a call a day after taking the test and was invited to a group interview. The "group interview" was actually a "final interview" and if you had a pulse they would hire you. They use pretty high pressure to get you to agree to work with them. It felt a lot more like a sales pitch for a timeshare than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • They never asked any questions, they just asked you to read off a script.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation at all. You are disposable to them.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gallup in June 2013.

First, after applied online, I got a online behavior question, about 40-60 question about who you are, or what should you do in some situation.
    After that, I got a email and a phone call told me that I got into phone interview. It was about 60min, just like the question in the online test, but more tricky. And also talked about my past experience.
    After 1 week I got the rejection letter.

Interview Questions

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!