Gallup Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

Updated Jun 12, 2015

3.1

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

I received an email with a time set up for a phone interview for a few days later. The phone interview called promptly on time. I was a little thrown off that my caller ID showed the call was from Canada. The interviewer was pleasant but it was question and answer, not conversational at all.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe it is ever ok to lie? Would people who know you say that you are reliable? Do you like to arrive at work early? Why do you like to arrive at work early? How do you feel about unfinished work?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

three phone call interview, lots of questions.. each interview took about an hour. Lots of personality questions. I felt that they wanted to see how well you answered questions about yourself.

Corporate Strength Fitness Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

Online assessment followed by an in-depth phone screen consisting of 90-100 questions over a 50 minute time period. Answered concisely within 30 seconds, yet comprehensively and thoroughly. Everyone should note this method does result in a large proportion of false positives (Type 1 error), so enter the process with the knowledge you may be rejected while being a perfect fit for the position and culture. I was made aware of one false positive when I interviewed for a staffing agency in town the next day and asked the President/Owner if he was conducting a Gallup interview, since every question and the format/structure were the same. He informed me that he worked at Gallup for 4 years previously, but his interview assessment was proprietary. Gallup's method of assessment and selection certainly didn't exclude the unscrupulous individuals lacking integrity in this instance. Be cognizant that they rely solely on this method for selection, and readily accept its inherent flaws, before engaging in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you try to get people to like you? Followed later by "Do you go out of your way to get people to like you?"   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

There was an online assessment when I applied. After that I had 2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview. The phone interviews were very regimented and quick fire questions. You could not ask them to elaborate on the question, all you could do is ask them to repeat the question

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer salary or performance based pay?   1 Answer

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I had scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was very to the point and did not supply any feedback. The interview was 50 questions and it was encouraged that I give my immediate answer. It took about an hour. I was given a decision within a week. unfortunately, I was not offered the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you persuasive? Talk about when you changed the culture of an organization. Do you keep your promises? How would you consult and client?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The phone interview and online assessment were all behavioral questions. pretty simple. They should be taken seriously though, this is a large part of your interview process for gallup video interview in 20 minutes!! They will ask you a lot of questions that seem the same. Keep stories prepared like for any interview. Examples of difficult situations you've overcome, working with a team etc. will be helpful!

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that were redundant. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in September 2014.

Interview

Application process begins with general employment questions and then the Gallup Talent Assessment. The assessment measures your talent and skills. Gallup takes this assessment VERY seriously. If you are not invited to the final interview, chances are your talent assessment results did not match Gallup's expectations. If you are invited to the final interview, you have the job (assuming you pass a background check). The final interview is not really an interview, it was more of a sales pitch about the company. They review expectations, compensation, etc. In conclusion, if you want to work at Gallup - take the Talent Assessment seriously. Once you receive a call from Gallup inviting you to a "final/group interview," you are pretty much hired. The next step is to complete a background check and training classes are scheduled.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation whatsoever. Compensation is standardized and will be explained in detail at your final interview and training classes.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in March 2014.

Interview

I put in an application online, and I received a call within a week. The call was made to invite me to a group interview where it was mentioned that they hire in groups of about ten people. The interviewer seemed to be trying to sell the company to us instead of the usual question/answer type of interview. We were asked to tell the group our name/hobbies/five year plan. I felt that as soon as we received the call for the interview, we had already been accepted into the company. The interviewer mentioned that they take the online personality test very seriously, and that once you pass that you're basically in. After the group interview, we each got to speak with the interview consultant separately wherein he asked if I had any questions. After answering them, he told me I'd be hired if I passed my background check. They called in less than 5 days and told me I had the job.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer will ask you to read a short sample script in front of the other interviewees.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The pay is $7.50/hour if you don't meet your quotas,$ 9.75 if you do meet your quotas, and higher if you go over the quota. Most employees make $11/hour according to the interviewer.

Outbound Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in March 2014.

Interview

They called and asked if I could go to a Group interview. I sat at a long table. They asked a few simple questions, and had all of us read a little. Every one got hired. Nothing to it.

Negotiation

Start training

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Submit application - some kind of test - very important to give right answers 1st Interview - telephonic - All personality based questions (Questions can be found here on Glassdoor) 2nd Interview - Video round with IT Manager, Asked about experience and areas of interest, went 15 minutes 3rd round - with HR and Senior Technology Architect, Kind of stress interview(Tell em about yourself, Difference between Java C++, Favorite Data Structure, Why MIS and many more) 30 mins

Interview Questions

• Difference between header files in c++ and interfaces in Java   Answer Question