Gallup

Updated Nov 17, 2014

3.1

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gallup.

The interview process took about two months with numerous phone interviews, a skills assessment, and in-person interview. Definitely look at the list of questions that you can find on here for the first two interviews, which were all rapid fire questions. The interviews are a little unnerving and being prepared was helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like to work alone? What do you think about when driving to/from work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

Submitted my application, did the online survey (about 45 minutes). Followed that with two phone interviews, the first lasted 45 minutes, the second about 60 minutes.
    Nothing about experience, nothing about what I have done past. They don’t explain the question to you, the just can repeat it, and absolutely no feedback from the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • You are going to work and there is bad traffic, what should you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in November 2013.

I just had the phone interview; the lady was late by 5 minutes and I called the office to check by then she was calling me. And like everyone else said, it was very structured and the question is only repeated if asked to but not explained further.

I was told that if selected, they would inform me within 24-48 hrs and that the second telephone interview will follow after which an in person will be carried out.

I am not sure if the questions during the first telephone interview are the same for every position but the overall theme should be.

Here are some of the questions that I prepared from and some that they asked ME...the non-numbered ones are mine and towards the end.

1. How competitive are you, on a scale of 1 to 5.
    2. Do you hate to lose
    36. Can you paint visual pictures with words
    37. Do you communicate clearly
    38. Describe a time you communicated clearly
    39. How do you communicate clearly
    40. Have you ever changed your personal life to accommodate your professional life
    41. Describe a time you changed your personal life to accommodate work
    46. Describe a time when you managed others to accomplish a goal
    47. Do you ever get angry
    48. Do others know it when you're angry
    49. Do you have a certain routine you live by
    How do you measure your goals?
    52. How important is it to you to be the best
    67. Describe the pace you keep
    68. Do you ever go out of your way to achieve something
    69. Describe a time when you did so
    Q what are your goals for 5-10 years ahead
    Q Do people do things for you becuase they like you?
    83. Are you responsible, 1 to 5?
    95. What has been your biggest contribution
    Are you over or under achiever
    Would you work for a sales oriented organization?
    Do you spend a lot more time working on something?
    104. What do you prefer a commission or salary type job
    Do you prefer lifestyle or 8 to 5 job, explain
    Do you advise people?

Interview Questions
    • Can an employee be praised enough? Explain. No...I think the explanation varies.
      Do you prefer lifestyle or 8 to 5 job, explain

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in January 2014.

Unique interviewing process. After an initial screening I took a long, timed skills and personality test online. I passed that for a series of structured phone interviews. These were conducted by a third party who asked you targeted questions about your skills and experience, often multiple times in different ways. Similar to other structured interviews, you can only provide direct answers. Not possible to establish rapport with the interviewer. You can get a good sense based on their website and kinds of questions you get the answers they're looking for. My understanding is this is all recorded and you only get one shot. Questions they were asking suggested this was a more technical position than I had anticipated.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you were good at math, giving a specific example.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gallup in October 2013.

The process was exactly like the other reviews I found on Glassdoor. The first interview was a 45 min phone screen. ~35 rapid questions. I googled the questions and found at least 10 ahead of time. The second interview was the same personality type questions, this time going more in-depth. Almost every other question the interviewer asked to give an example.

Interview Questions
    • How do you believe employees should be paid.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in November 2012.

Job seekers are provided a foreshadowing to Gallup's business culture during the interview process. After completing the various forms you will be required to complete an on-line questionnaire to asses your personality, character, etc. Applicants must complete the assessment all at once as it is timed. If you have passed the on-line assessment Gallup will reach out to conduct another assessment via telephone. The phone assessment was a repeat of the on-line questionnaire lasting 30 to 60 minutes. The phone interviewer will ask the same questions every 15 minutes to ensure to validate your responses. Very annoying but they want to measure consistency. Also, the questions at times are vague and require clarification; however, the screener can only repeat the question without any clarification.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in September 2013.

Steps for interview:

1. Create your protfolio and submit a 30-45 minutes Gallup research survey depending on your speed.
    2. Recruiting assistant will call you to set some time with Taent Analyst at Gallup.
    3. Talent Analyst ask you almost the same questions as in the Gallup survey earlier along with examples this time.

online form, telephonic interview

Interview Questions
    • what type of compensation do you prefer: variable or fixed?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Online application followed by a phone interview. Moved on to the next round of phone interviews. Still in the process. Wish me luck!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in June 2011.

Submitted my application online where I also had to fill out a personality test. Received an email the next day asking me to participate in a phone interview. The interview was competency based and lasted for about 45 minutes. I was not able to ask any questions and had to answer based on my own interpretation of the questions. The second round phone interview was in the same format with more competency based questions.