Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gallup
- Consultant (63)
- Associate Analyst (37)
- Client Development Consultant (30)
- Project Manager (13)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Administrative Assistant (10)
- Consulting Specialist (10)
- Business Development Consultant (10)
- Telephone Interviewer (10)
- Associate Consultant (8)
- Business Development (7)
- Software Developer (7)
- Software Developer Intern (7)
- Senior Consultant (7)
- Data Analyst (7)
- Research Analyst (7)
- Java Developer (6)
- Client Development Consultant (MBA) (6)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Systems Applications Developer (5)
- Consultant - Business Development (4)
- Associate Partner (4)
- Emerging Leader (4)
- Learning and Development Consultant (3)
- Client Service Consultant (3)
- Associate (3)
- Research (3)
- Consultant Business Development (3)
- Survey Research Project Manager (2)
I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.
Took a test online and got an email to set up an interview shortly afterwards. Was asked several personality type questions and was told right after it was done that they wanted to set up a follow up interview. The follow up interview was longer (1 hr vs. 30 min), but mostly similar questions. They asked me a bunch of questions related to sales consulting (and this was for a research position), and a few questions more relevant to the position (what type of analysis would you do in this case..). I answered the questions very similarly, but got a rejection email shortly afterwards.
- Do you like to try to make the customer look good? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Gallup
Research InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in January 2011.
I had taken the online personality test. The phone interview consisted of asking many of the same questions from the online exam in various different ways.
- What is a good time for you? 1 Answer
Researcher InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Gallup in January 2010.
Online personality test followed by phone interview.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? 1 Answer
Research InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Gallup in May 2011.
Got thru the rapid-fire phone interview after the on-line personality test. It took long hours. Then video interview with three seniors with general questions.
- How do you present an unpopular idea? Answer Question