Gallup Research Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

Research Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Took a test online and got an email to set up an interview shortly afterwards. Was asked several personality type questions and was told right after it was done that they wanted to set up a follow up interview. The follow up interview was longer (1 hr vs. 30 min), but mostly similar questions. They asked me a bunch of questions related to sales consulting (and this was for a research position), and a few questions more relevant to the position (what type of analysis would you do in this case..). I answered the questions very similarly, but got a rejection email shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to try to make the customer look good?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

I had taken the online personality test. The phone interview consisted of asking many of the same questions from the online exam in various different ways.

Interview Questions

• What is a good time for you?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in January 2010.

Interview

Online personality test followed by phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup in May 2011.

Interview

Got thru the rapid-fire phone interview after the on-line personality test. It took long hours. Then video interview with three seniors with general questions.