Gallup

Gallup Software Developer Intern Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

I applied online and had an assessment test which was completely behavioral. The interview process is similar to the ones mentioned in other posts. I am yet to take the second round of interview which is a video interview. I would appreciate if anyone could post the experiences of the second and final rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the most creative and challenging work you did/faced last week.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

Applied online after completing its 40 minutes online assessment having behavioral questions. Got a mail giving details about scheduling telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted for about an hour having similar behavioral questions but requiring specific example or instance where you demonstrated that quality. They really test your endurance handling such behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Are you known for your common sense approach?
      Are you credible? Please illustrate.
      How would you rate yourself as honest on a scale of 1 to 5?
      When was the last time you gave an idea to others? Please elaborate.

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gallup in February 2014.

After the initial online test was selected for the first round of telephonic interview.
    Included 50 rapid fire questions. They were all behavioral questions. Got a reject two days later via email.

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gallup in June 2013.

Got a phone Interview with in a week of applying online.
    Interview is full of HR questions.
    Got a reject mail in 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Are you reliable? Give an example
      How will you plan your day?
      Have you involved in social welfare causes? Illustrate
      When was the last time you gave an idea to others? Illustrate

Software Developer Intern Interview

First finish a bunch of behavior questions online( about 40 minutes ), 3 days later, get an email for telephone interview. The interviewer just read from some prepared sheets and asked a series of behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • They ask questions like: how would you rate yourself of responsibility on a scale of ten. Please give me some examples to demonstrate that. Or, are you a creative guy? What's the most creative thing have you done lately. I'think I'm doing good on those questions and examples. Don't know why they reject me.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup.

I applied online. First round consists of a phone interview. It will be a series of rapid fire questions and it lasted 40 minutes. I am sure they would have asked me around 200 questions during this time. They expect our answers to be concise and to the point. Sometimes they ask the same question again and again with little change in the usage of words. All you need is to stay calm and give your answers whatever it be. And be ready to give an example for whatever you say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gallup in March 2013.

Applied Online.
    Got a reply to schedule a phone Interview.
    The interview was a personality test.
    Asked me a series of questions. No clarifications were given about the questions nor did the interviewer repeated the question for me..

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you are honest.Give an example.
      And loads of questions of this sort

Software Development Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gallup.

I first finished an online questionnaire for personality test, which took about 30 to 40 minutes. And then did a phone interview a week after

Interview Questions
    • Not specifically, but the interview was pretty weird. They asked many short questions about you that seem random and did not provide further explanation. For example: Do you think you are a honest person? Give an example. Do you get mad sometimes? and so on. Similar questions come in different forms from time to time.   Answer Question