Gallup Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.2

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

The first round was behavioral, based on the questions I answered during the assessment while applying for the position. They asked me real life examples for the answers I gave for the questions during the online assessment. The recruiter tried to cross question to verify my stand. The interview lasted for an hour. The second round was a technical round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallup in January 2015.

Interview

I found a position through LinkedIn. I applied online and in few days I got a call to set the interview date. They interview date was in two days at 8 in the morning. I got a call at 8:45 from interviewer who was a going to evaluate my talents. I applied for Software developer position and interviewer asked me psychology questions, there were total of 75 psychology questions. Questions were junk and irrelevant to my career, like are you honest? are you restless? Next day, I got an email saying I am not suitable for them. I don't what / how is their reasoning but the way interviewer was talking to me I felt like they already have found someone for that position and they are wasting my time. Nonetheless, Interview took an hour and I answered all the questions. I don't know how after an hour of asking junk questions they found out I am not suitable for them. I have a B.S. degree in computer science with GPA 4 from Wisconsin state university and by 1 hour of asking junk questions they found out I am not suitable for them !!! Waste of time.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup in December 2014.

Interview

After filling an online application there was an behavioural assessment test and after a week I got a mail to schedule a telephonic interview . Typically they might ask behavioural questions .

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The phone interview and online assessment were all behavioral questions. pretty simple. They should be taken seriously though, this is a large part of your interview process for gallup video interview in 20 minutes!! They will ask you a lot of questions that seem the same. Keep stories prepared like for any interview. Examples of difficult situations you've overcome, working with a team etc. will be helpful!

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that were redundant. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

Interview

Apply online and took about 2 week - ask me to do the online behavior assessment - one 1 week later, set up the phone interview. The phone interview is the most strangest interview so far. They keep repeating the similar questions in the previous assessment like: are you a accountable people? Are you known with your responsibility? And after I said yes, they will ask me to give examples... and more examples for most of the questions. If you are going to have a phone interview at Gallup, please make sure you have enough examples.

Interview Questions

• All about behavior questions. I guess the technical questions is in next round.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

phone interview

Software Developer Interview

Interview

They just asked some behavior questions and recorded. A lot of questions.