Gallup

Updated Feb 2, 2015
Updated Feb 2, 2015

2.4

Software Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup.

Very similar to what others have described. There are lots of rapid-fire questions in the first round interview with someone from HR. The second interview was technical and consisted of straightforward java questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gallup in May 2014.

1. Applied online. Rated the skills, submitted resume and other documents, answered lots of behavior questions. 2. Received an interview email about one or two weeks later. 3. The telephone interview was lasted one hour all about lots of behavior questions, such as "Are you a honest person?" "How to balance work and life?" "What is your most challenge project?", etc.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gallup in May 2013.

Applied through the company web site. The application process requires you to complete a detailed questionnaire which are aimed at personality assessment.

Received a phone call to schedule for a 1 hour personality assessment interview Most of the questions were similar to that of the questions asked during the application process. The HR expects you to give real time experiences as examples.

The next round was a telephonic technical screen. Two people were interviewing me, the questions were pretty straight forward. I was told that if I make through this round, then I would be called in for a in-person interview at their campus in Omaha.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make to the next round.

Software Engineer Interview

Have a phone call from Gallup, which is a structure question interview, about 50 question regarding to the previous experience and individual personality.

Interview Questions
    • Don't know why they reject the me. May be the personality is not fit for this position...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup in January 2010.

The interviewer read a question, and was not allowed to clarify the question. I would answer the question and the next question would immediately follow. There were no technical questions or questions about experience. The interviewer could not answer any of my questions about the company or the position. A waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Does the phrase "A place for everything and everything in it's place" describe you perfectly?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gallup in October 2011.

They contacted me over telephone for Internship position as software engineer. They had telephone interview for about 45 minutes. They asked about personality, ability, team work skills. They have recorded my answers and after about 1 week. They have replied that they found another suitable candidate

Interview Questions
    • How much do you expect if we offer full time employment apart from Internship   Answer Question
    • What are your views about Team work and how would you manage a team if you are the team leader   Answer Question