Gallup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software QA Engineer Interview

Software QA Engineer
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gallup in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and took a online talent assessment which focus on the personality and behavior questions.
The next day I received an email which requested me to call them to set up a phone interview. Their line is quite busy, three days latter, I made an appointment.
 And the phone interview is still focus on personality questions ask about "credibility and honest", why choose a business company? Do you persuade other people into doing something they do not intend do?

Interview Question – How will you build your credibility?   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Software QA Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Gallup in November 2012.

Interview Details – First interview is a phone interview of only generic behavior questions. Second interview is in-person/skype and it is a short interview with a logic question and then just information about the company. Third interview is in-person at there company with technical questions

Interview Question – How would you implement a solitaire program.   Answer Question

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!