Gambit Trading

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gambit Trading

Proprietary Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gambit Trading in April 2008.

Asked questions on background and why I wanted to be a trader. From there it was just them pitching the company.

Interview Questions
    • What traits do you have that will make you a good trader?   Answer Question

Day Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gambit Trading in March 2008.

I was told of traders in their 2nd year making 300-500k a year, and guys in their 3rd year making millions. Those numbers are from years ago before the economy was anything like it is now.

I was then invited on location to interview in person. They again gave me ridiculous numbers that turn out to be way off, and now most of the firm is working for free as a way to cut costs.

Interview Questions
    Standard salary offer plus a split of your profit, except that they've quit paying the salary so guys are working 14 hour days and expected to be here 6 days a week for zero pay.