Game Circus

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Programmer Interview

Senior Programmer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Game Circus in May 2013.

Interview Details – There was a lengthy test to fill out before the interview. I got an in person interview and right away they started with more computer science test questions. It was a real turn off. They did not even ask me about my resume or previous projects.

I wore a suit and it was warm and humid in their office. Most people in their office had on shorts and t-shirts. Their office was cramped and very badly laid out. Overall, it was just gross. The building did not have an address on it, and the entrance to the lobby downstairs smelled like cigarette smoke.

Interview Question – How would a customer know that you have a memory leak? No platform or programming language specified. They were not good at interviewing at all.   Answer Question

Worked for Game Circus? Contribute to the Community!