GameFly

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GameFly in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who worked there. First, I went in to take a short test to make sure I could read and type well. Then, I was interviewed by a supervisor who was interested in my education, work experience, and goals. Next, I was interviewed by two trainers that asked a little about my experience and whether I knew much about video games--nothing too detailed.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job without having anything lined up?   View Answer

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at GameFly in July 2011.

Interview Details – Starts with phone interview, then proceeds to interview with a few members of management. Very typical interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – $14 from $12. Depends mainly on their demand, which is currently high.

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse
Lakewood, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GameFly in February 2009.

Interview Details – you go through 3 people, but mainly the job rides on you screwing bolts in this skills test.

Interview Question – How fast can you stuff games into a mailer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Suck up to a guy named Chad Harper, he's a sucker for Chicago things...and suck up to Chris Midgette, he's a huge gamer.

Worked for GameFly? Contribute to the Community!